Email address for Customer Relations

DiRonT

Apologies in advance for this question as I know the answer is on this board somewhere, but the Search function is not easy to use.  I really need to send an email to Customer Relations and/or higher ups.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/8/2021 at 7:46 PM, azbirdmom said:

It's customerrelations@princesscruises.com .  There used to be a fairly quick response but not lately.

Oh, you'll get an almost immediate automated reply explaining how busy they are.  Then you may or may not ever hear from them again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, theloo said:

Does anyone know if the Director of CS email address is still valid?  The original post is 2 years old.

This is a good question.  I had correspondence with him over two years ago when Medallion App was released, but not since then directly.  I am aware that M. Siebaldi left Princess some time ago.

• 3 weeks later...

On our last Princess cruise last year, our travel agent spoke to someone at Princess to make sure our balcony was covered or even partially covered.  They assured her it was.  Of course it wasn't.  No covering whatsoever.  I emailed the Chief Executive about it as my husband has MS and needs not to be in direct sun.  Never got a reply.

On 8/31/2023 at 8:34 PM, theloo said:

Does anyone know if the Director of CS email address is still valid?  The original post is 2 years old.

No it isn't.  Here's the up to date list of contacts per the elliotdotorg website:

Email Contacts

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren
Vice President Guest Services
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
lwarren@princesscruises.com

Chief Executive
John Padgett
President
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
jpadgett@princesscruises.com

Also, try padgett@HAGroup.com

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, azbirdmom said:

No it isn't.  Here's the up to date list of contacts per the elliotdotorg website:

Email Contacts

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Chief Executive
John Padgett
President
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

I didn’t have a problem with using the original email, received a quick response too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, juliet said:

On our last Princess cruise last year, our travel agent spoke to someone at Princess to make sure our balcony was covered or even partially covered.  They assured her it was.  Of course it wasn't.  No covering whatsoever.  I emailed the Chief Executive about it as my husband has MS and needs not to be in direct sun.  Never got a reply.

Did you get a reply?

I suggest the next cruise you book, that you research the ship(s) of interest first.  No balcony is going to be 100% covered all the time, but you can easily find out about coverage using Google search, this forum, etc.

This does make me think about the website with all the info and photos of obstructed cabins on Princess ships and indicates the amount of obstruction.  It was started by @Renmar and now resides at cruisedeckplans.com.

It could be useful to have documentation on balconies as to whether considered fully covered, half covered, not covered and the size.  Often these questions come up and IDK of any one source for the information.  (No, I am not volunteering - sorry).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tracyelwell said:

I didn’t have a problem with using the original email, received a quick response too.

One of the contacts is still good so if you sent it to all on the original list that could be why you heard back.  Not sure the others are still there.  Well Jan is but she's moved up in in HA group - not sure if she kept her Princess email address?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 10:16 AM, azbirdmom said:

It's customerrelations@princesscruises.com .  There used to be a fairly quick response but not lately.

On 10/9/2021 at 10:16 AM, azbirdmom said:

Hi. Do you still have as you did in 2009 any direct contact info for Princess senior staff for a complaint / issue I am struggling to have resolved? I tried to email you but it wouldn't let me. Thank you. 

On 9/19/2023 at 7:01 PM, azbirdmom said:

Email Contacts

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Chief Executive
John Padgett
President
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Thanks AZbirdMom, great info; sometimes a written correspondence works wonders!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vjanze01 said:

Hi. Do you still have as you did in 2009 any direct contact info for Princess senior staff for a complaint / issue I am struggling to have resolved? I tried to email you but it wouldn't let me. Thank you. 

The only contacts that I have found are those I posted last month in post #14 above.  Good luck!

8 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

The only contacts that I have found are those I posted last month in post #14 above.  Good luck!

Thank you so much... x I am a foster carer and booked this year's trip whilst in board last year. I asked for the same room but was unavailable so got one 2 rooms up. I asked for ability to sleep 4 as one never knows as a carer if will have extra children. Well. I have an extra one as of tomorrow.  And turns out my cabin only sleeps 3! The new foster lad is sibling of one I have had 3 years! Can't not take him especially at Christmas. And they are refusing to assist in any way! When it was there stuff up. Aaargh

3 hours ago, Vjanze01 said:

Thank you so much... x I am a foster carer and booked this year's trip whilst in board last year. I asked for the same room but was unavailable so got one 2 rooms up. I asked for ability to sleep 4 as one never knows as a carer if will have extra children. Well. I have an extra one as of tomorrow.  And turns out my cabin only sleeps 3! The new foster lad is sibling of one I have had 3 years! Can't not take him especially at Christmas. And they are refusing to assist in any way! When it was there stuff up. Aaargh

Hi, where are you from?  UK is a beginning guess?  Where are you sailing?  How many nights?  How did you book?  If directly with PCL, do you have a CVP?  Do you know how to get a CVP?

I'd suggest to reach out to a CVP since it appears you booked using the on-board Future Cruise Consultant at the time.  If your story is legit, IDK why PCL wouldn't want to help out unless all cabins you want are sold.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Hi, where are you from?  UK is a beginning guess?  Where are you sailing?  How many nights?  How did you book?  If directly with PCL, do you have a CVP?  Do you know how to get a CVP?

I'd suggest to reach out to a CVP since it appears you booked using the on-board Future Cruise Consultant at the time.  If your story is legit, IDK why PCL wouldn't want to help out unless all cabins you want are sold.

Hi. Actually in Australia.  And not sure what a PCL is??? I booked on board. And yes, apparently all cabins, mini suites are fully booked! Only a suite left, can't afford that! I am so frustrated! 

26 minutes ago, Vjanze01 said:

Hi. Actually in Australia.  And not sure what a PCL is??? I booked on board. And yes, apparently all cabins, mini suites are fully booked! Only a suite left, can't afford that! I am so frustrated! 

PCL is Princess Cruise Lines.  I would try and reach a Princess CVP for Australia and explain situation.  See if they can put you on a waitlist at least for a 4-berth cabin.  Not sure anything else can be done if sold out.  A good CVP could talk to the dept that handles cabin allocation (forget the name of the team).  You may be stuck.  Need to be more careful checking reservations and cabin capacity next time.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

PCL is Princess Cruise Lines.  I would try and reach a Princess CVP for Australia and explain situation.  See if they can put you on a waitlist at least for a 4-berth cabin.  Not sure anything else can be done if sold out.  A good CVP could talk to the dept that handles cabin allocation (forget the name of the team).  You may be stuck.  Need to be more careful checking reservations and cabin capacity next time.

I need to not take the word of the person booking that they have allocated me the same cabin. 

And can't waitlist. As really need to know. My sister travelling on same cruise and if we need to cancel we both do. My nieces 5 and 10 and our parents died in a car accident 7 years ago so we go away together every Christmas.  So much stress that time of year that we balance by doing something that's not the normal from when we were all together. I am seriously upset at the oversight. But, as you say. It will be simply that the cruise line will blame me for not checking! If we cancel I just hope they return all our funds.