Anybody onboard currently?

takemewithyou

12 hours ago, Mrs Miggins said:

On our White Night in Bilbao in mid June we eat early in Prime C then joined White Night.  It was a really excellent evening.  Lots of tables upstairs on the walkway. Loads of people dancing. One of the best we have enjoyed.  The entertainment team went above and beyond and kept singing until after 10.

Certainly not the place for a quiet conversation but the rest of the ship was available for those who chose not to attend.

We were on Journey.

I think this is what I'll do more of in the future. I've also eaten in the MDR on White Night. It's a nice menu in there on those evenings. I have no issue at all dancing to lively music after dinner, but when you are with friends at the beginning of the evening and wanting to chat about what you've been up to that day it's not good to be drowned out by pre-party music. 

It's a shame. The crew make such a great effort on White Night buffet and beyond that I want to support it fully, but can't be doing with loud noise when I'm eating and drinking. 

Phil 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, travelberlin said:

I am onboard the Azamara Onward. It feels like coming home! I am so happy to see this friendly crew again.

Ivi

Just got off her this morning after 18 terrific days. Hope you have the same wonderful voyage. 

Kevin 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

Safe travels home Kevin (and Nan). Glad you had a great time! 

Thanks, K. Same to you and P. (Used initials since I don't recall if you post your name on CC.)

Ready to back away from the gate in Newark for our flight to Fort Myers. Even though the flight is delayed, we consider ourselves lucky not to be canceled. 

Kevin 

• Like 2

Two more nights left on Quest & it has been a superlative experience. New to Azamara were over 70%, I think they have enjoyed it. White night last night was exceptional, people dancing and loving the food. 
The staff have been wonderful, Captain Johannesburg, Tatiana Morello, hotel director is a delight. Joao, cruise sales & loyalty has been very helpful. 

No problem checking in, food has been good to great. 
I moaned about the IT glitch so felt I should make amends as the on board experience has been wonderful. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, G2G said:

Two more nights left on Quest & it has been a superlative experience. New to Azamara were over 70%, I think they have enjoyed it. White night last night was exceptional, people dancing and loving the food. 
The staff have been wonderful, Captain Johannesburg, Tatiana Morello, hotel director is a delight. Joao, cruise sales & loyalty has been very helpful. 

I moaned about the IT glitch so felt I should make amends as the on board experience has been wonderful. 

Don’t ask me wher Johannesburg came from. Hope you’re well Vikki 👍🏻

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, G2G said:

Don’t ask me wher Johannesburg came from. Hope you’re well Vikki 👍🏻

Hi Gill

So glad you had a great time. We loved our Quest cruise in March to Japan. Next on Onward for a transatlantic in November 

Vicki X

6 hours ago, gymfreak said:

Hi Gill

So glad you had a great time. We loved our Quest cruise in March to Japan. Next on Onward for a transatlantic in November 

Vicki X

Hi, Vicki,

How cold was your Japan cruise in March? We're booked on Pursuit for the Japan Intensive on April 6, 2025. I realize this is prime for cherry blossoms, but concerned about the temps, especially in Northern Japan. 

We just finished eighteen days on Onward yesterday. It was a great cruise with a great crew.

Thanks,

Kevin

We just got off the Journey from the 11 day France intensive cruise.   Loved the staff and the service.   Not the food so much.   Great cabin and entertainment and the ports were very good as well.   Can't beat the great service with Azamara and how friendly all the staff are.   Will cruise with them again.

We were disappointed with the azamazing evening that was held on the ship.  Not as great as what we read about from other cruises.   The white party was wonderful and we had great weather and ports.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, G2G said:

We were on the ship just before you (Istanbul - Athens) and feel exactly the same. What a great trip!

Are there 4 singers (+ 2 dancers) onboard? On ours, something happened with one of them a couple of days in, and the remaining 3 had to cover - probably most of it by the remaining man (Jimmy). They covered it extremely well, and you couldn't tell it was supposed to be 4 singers, not 3.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kml246 said:

Hi, Vicki,

How cold was your Japan cruise in March? We're booked on Pursuit for the Japan Intensive on April 6, 2025. I realize this is prime for cherry blossoms, but concerned about the temps, especially in Northern Japan. 

We just finished eighteen days on Onward yesterday. It was a great cruise with a great crew.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi Kevin

Your right, Norton Japan was cooler but mostly in 2 figures degrees C . We took only light warm jackets and sweaters. Only saw rain on 2 days out of 15. A couple of days the temp reached 20 degrees plus! 
I think  it’s a question of packing layers to give you options but don’t forget the swimsuit as I did!

We we’re absolutely blown away by Japan, the people and culture and the welcomes we received in ports were amazing like nothing we had ever experienced. We were lucky with the blossom as many places were in full bloom. 
Quest was outstanding and added to the experience with several onboard events 

Hope you enjoy

Vicki

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gymfreak said:

Hi Kevin

Your right, Norton Japan was cooler but mostly in 2 figures degrees C . We took only light warm jackets and sweaters. Only saw rain on 2 days out of 15. A couple of days the temp reached 20 degrees plus! 
I think  it’s a question of packing layers to give you options but don’t forget the swimsuit as I did!

We we’re absolutely blown away by Japan, the people and culture and the welcomes we received in ports were amazing like nothing we had ever experienced. We were lucky with the blossom as many places were in full bloom. 
Quest was outstanding and added to the experience with several onboard events 

Hope you enjoy

Vicki

Thank you, Vicki. I don't mind cool, but as Florida "sissies", we hate cold. That said, we went to Antarctica in January, and I did the Polar Plunge. Nan kept her senses and stayed warm and took photos of me jumping in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, travelberlin said:

I am still onboard the Azamara Onward and loving it. Unfortunately my cruise will end in two days. It has been a great cruise.

Ivi

Glad your cruise has been fantastic If you get chance can you ask someone in the gym if they have a reformer machine . They have one onboard Quest.

thank you 

Vicki

2 hours ago, travelberlin said:

I am still onboard the Azamara Onward and loving it. Unfortunately my cruise will end in two days. It has been a great cruise.

Ivi

Sounds ideal  - who have been the staff onboard 

5 hours ago, uktog said:

Sounds ideal  - who have been the staff onboard 

Here are some names:
Captain Gianmario Sanguineti

Staff Captain Daniela Epuras

Chef Dhabi Limboo

Cruise director Eric de Gray

Guest relations manager Wresly Fernandes 

I have decided to take a break from Internet during this cruise. This is why I am not posting immediately. 
Ivi

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gymfreak said:

Glad your cruise has been fantastic If you get chance can you ask someone in the gym if they have a reformer machine . They have one onboard Quest.

thank you 

Vicki

I have just asked. They do not have that machine.

Ivi

19 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Yes this i what I have heard. Captain Sanguineti makes a very good impression also.

Ivi

We enjoy Captain "G" and his wife, Mariana, very much. 

• Like 5

If you were on the pursuit in cabin 8015, can you tell me if the sofa pulls out to a twin bed? It's listed as a child bed on my reservation. Also, if you're in 8025, is there a chair or a couch in that one? Thanks for your help. Traveling in less than 30 days! All right