Anybody onboard currently?

takemewithyou

56 minutes ago, lisiamc said:

We boarded Pursuit yesterday in Copenhagen, if anyone needs a current answer to a question.

Looking for info on the pull out sofa in some cabins.. is it a true twin? Thanks! If you're able to answer, enjoy your trip

3 minutes ago, FranYAlice said:

Looking for info on the pull out sofa in some cabins.. is it a true twin? Thanks! If you're able to answer, enjoy your trip

We seem to have a fixed loveseat/sofa. Nothing unfolds, moves or pulls out that I can find. 

31 minutes ago, FranYAlice said:

You'll know which cabins have a convertible sofa because it will be those cabins marked with a black box on the deck plan all the others will have a love seat.  I think that's how it works. And they are more like a big seat than a sofa. 

Phil IMG_1795.JPG.17ddf19eb2c6e87cee4af3cb97930df7.JPGchair.jpg.5c0e751c93ad418536d4574893f9b302.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FranYAlice said:

Me, again - -what cabin number??

We are in 7059. I don’t think there are many cabins with the sofa beds on Pursuit - the deck plans show only six on Deck 7. The other decks are similar, by the look of the deck plans. 

3 minutes ago, lisiamc said:

We are in 7059. I don’t think there are many cabins with the sofa beds on Pursuit - the deck plans show only six on Deck 7. The other decks are similar, by the look of the deck plans. 

Thanks = we are in 8015 and have been told it's a twin pullout but it seems that with the desk across from the sofa, not sure it is a "full" twin!   Appreciate your help!

13 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

You'll know which cabins have a convertible sofa because it will be those cabins marked with a black box on the deck plan all the others will have a love seat.  I think that's how it works. And they are more like a big seat than a sofa. 

Phil IMG_1795.JPG.17ddf19eb2c6e87cee4af3cb97930df7.JPGchair.jpg.5c0e751c93ad418536d4574893f9b302.jpg

Thanks.  We are in a cabin that is marked "convertible sofa" and this REALLY helps!   Seems manageable for a short person (like me!) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FranYAlice said:

Thanks.  We are in a cabin that is marked "convertible sofa" and this REALLY helps!   Seems manageable for a short person (like me!) 

Yes, that should be what you get in 8015. When not in bed mode I found them really comfy to curl up and sit in. Better than the love seats I think. 

Phil 

Our (non-converting) loveseat looks just like Phil’s second photo. If it was one of the converting ones, and was as long as the regular bed, it would just about touch the desk. No one would be able to get past - they’d have to go over.

Edited by lisiamc
  • Like 1

Our (non-converting) loveseat looks just like Phil’s second photo. If it was one of the converting ones, and was as long as the regular bed, it would just about touch the desk. No one would be able to get past - they’d have to go over.

Thanks - that is what I suspected!!!  

5 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Yes, that should be what you get in 8015. When not in bed mode I found them really comfy to curl up and sit in. Better than the love seats I think. 

Phil 

Thanks, Phil.  It seems, from other pix, that this looks chair size rather than loveseat size, but I'm happy to have somewhere comfy to sit!   And I appreciate you taking the time to snap a photo for me

10 hours ago, lisiamc said:

We boarded Pursuit yesterday in Copenhagen, if anyone needs a current answer to a question.

How was boarding there please? We are boarding Pursuit in Copenhagen next month and wondered if it ran to time or had a long wait. Any facilities at the terminal? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, ChablisAtSea said:

How was boarding there please? We are boarding Pursuit in Copenhagen next month and wondered if it ran to time or had a long wait. Any facilities at the terminal? 

Thanks!

Boarding was very easy. Our hotel wanted us to check out at noon, so we did, and arrived at the port at about 12.35. There is a terminal building, with seating and facilities for lots of people. We were able to check in right away, and boarding started at about 1 pm. The only unusual thing was the port employees urging everyone to check their carry-on bags. We resisted, and it was not a big problem. The reason might have been the short walk up the steps on the gangway. We were easily able to carry our carry-ons ups the flight of steps, but if someone was not able or didn’t want to, then checking the carry-ons would make sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

So... no postings for more than two months??... have all the ships sank?  We sail Azamara 2 or 3 or 4 times a year, and appreciate  postings on this board.   I'll try to always contribute.   This and the  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2872255-senior-officers-at-the-moment-post-what-you-know/page/5/

are how we keep up with things....

Appreciate any help in understanding the status quo...

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 3:03 AM, DS said:

So... no postings for more than two months??... have all the ships sank?  We sail Azamara 2 or 3 or 4 times a year, and appreciate  postings on this board.   I'll try to always contribute.   This and the  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2872255-senior-officers-at-the-moment-post-what-you-know/page/5/

are how we keep up with things....

Appreciate any help in understanding the status quo...

I’m always too busy enjoying my vacation to post when I’m onboard. My last cruise in late June on Quest was fabulous 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In reply to the question about tonic water currently available onboard Onward asked on the Senior Officer thread.

Main tonic is Schweppes and the slimline tonic is FeverTree.

Unfortunately Plymouth Gin is in short supply but there may be a reason for that 😎

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Riocca said:

In reply to the question about tonic water currently available onboard Onward asked on the Senior Officer thread.

Main tonic is Schweppes and the slimline tonic is FeverTree.

Unfortunately Plymouth Gin is in short supply but there may be a reason for that 😎

Slimline tonic for me then😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gymfreak said:

Anyone onboard Onward able to find out how many passengers are expected on the transatlantic from Lisbon on November 18th?

Vicki

Not sure if they have the manifest for that one yet but will try to find out.

John

• Like 1