Carnival Capers from our very first Carnival cruise

nunuc2000

Going through a lot of old paperwork and bundles of keepsakes from past  vacation, and came across complete set of Carnival capers from our very first cruise with Carnival… Carnival Splendor April 12-19, 2008… pretty sure they don’t even go to Maxatlan anymore:image.thumb.jpeg.f85a515c1046cb84b0a26b1c02e131ad.jpeg

I still have the Carnival Capers from my very first cruise in October 1995 on the brand new Carnival Fascination out of San Juan.  What a great introduction to cruising!  On that cruise I met the man who would become my husband.  We've been married almost 25 years!  Thank you Carnival!

• Like 2

How funny you should post this today! I spent most of this afternoon organizing all the paperwork from my past cruises, put them in folders, made notes of what I remembered about each one. I'm exhausted! Our first cruise was February 4, 2008 on the Ecstasy out of Galveston, a 4 day to Cozumel. As of last week we have 21 cruises on Carnival, and due to the crazy good offers we've been getting we have 6 booked for next year. 

I was pretty indifferent about going on a cruise - until I got on board. I tried to do everything, buy everything, eat everything. I think that was probably our most expensive cruise! As soon as we got home I booked another one.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, nlktx49 said:

How funny you should post this today! I spent most of this afternoon organizing all the paperwork from my past cruises, put them in folders, made notes of what I remembered about each one. I'm exhausted! Our first cruise was February 4, 2008 on the Ecstasy out of Galveston, a 4 day to Cozumel. As of last week we have 21 cruises on Carnival, and due to the crazy good offers we've been getting we have 6 booked for next year. 

I was pretty indifferent about going on a cruise - until I got on board. I tried to do everything, buy everything, eat everything. I think that was probably our most expensive cruise! As soon as we got home I booked another one.

Congratulations on booking your Milestone/25th cruise. Choose wisely and book an expensive cruise to enjoy your 25% future OBC perk.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dezertcruzer said:

I still have the Carnival Capers from my very first cruise in October 1995 on the brand new Carnival Fascination out of San Juan.  What a great introduction to cruising!  On that cruise I met the man who would become my husband.  We've been married almost 25 years!  Thank you Carnival!

Congratulations! I have the Carnival Capers from our very first cruise in 1991, the Jubilee to the Mexican Riviera, we were celebrating our 15th anniversary. We were supposed to celebrate our 45th last April on the Vista but of course that didn’t happen. I enjoy getting the old scrap books out and I’m sorry I stopped making them for our special vacations. Now I just put it all on Facebook, lol! 

14 hours ago, nunuc2000 said:

Oh wow I didn’t realize they were going there again… That’s awesome!

Been going there for years.  Acapulco is the one that hasnt been on the itinerary for awhile.