President’s cruise — what are we in for?

Natitude61

Just found out they chose our sailing for the 2022 PC (Ovation June 24 to AK). Now that I’ve stopped jumping up and down, what exactly can I expect … other than a packed Diamond lounge 😂)?

And just did a price check…our cabin category is now sold out, but lower category is about $1000 more than what we paid. 

• Like 1

We were on the Allure for a PC a few years ago. Paid a terrific price for our cabin. Lots of nice activities and gifts. Our only complaint was that we were kicked out of the Diamond lounge for the Pinnacles. The alternate accomodations we're not great. I'm guessing that a June cruise will be different.  I think you'll have a great time.

40 minutes ago, kardut said:

Just found out they chose our sailing for the 2022 PC (Ovation June 24 to AK). Now that I’ve stopped jumping up and down, what exactly can I expect … other than a packed Diamond lounge 😂)?

And just did a price check…our cabin category is now sold out, but lower category is about $1000 more than what we paid. 

Tons of Pinnacles ,  Dl pretty much P only. Lots of venues at night invitation only. Many private parties put on by vendors that are invitation only. 

5 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Tons of Pinnacles ,  Dl pretty much P only. Lots of venues at night invitation only. Many private parties put on by vendors that are invitation only. 

So not everyone is equal on a Presidents Cruise? How does one get invited to the private parties?