Onboard Credit

sapphire_407

6 minutes ago, Computer Nerd said:

Found it. Still can't use it pre-cruise though.

no but you can see it.  since they removed the option to view your documents earlier than 2 weeks prior a lot of people have been asking how can they see their obc.  well this is how

I can't find it.  I found everything I have already paid for, internet, Cheers, etc...  but don't see my OBC.  Could it be because I book from a travel agent, and not directly with Carnival?

6 minutes ago, tw67 said:

I can't find it.  I found everything I have already paid for, internet, Cheers, etc...  but don't see my OBC.  Could it be because I book from a travel agent, and not directly with Carnival?

i found it in booking & order details then view balance details.  it should be at the bottom

1 minute ago, babygrljaz said:

image.thumb.png.b2acf6d75be413e57a0ae0a833439553.png

Nope!  I just have a white blank space there!  It must be because I pay the travel agent, not Carnival directly.  Thanks for showing me where, I really appreciate it!!

40 minutes ago, leitmotif said:

I am checked in for my cruise Saturday and I do not have a "view balance" selection either. The only place I can see my OBC is when I print the PDF of the check in documents. Frustrating!

If you used a travel agent, it may not be visible to you.   If not, then do this:

1) Log into your cruise. 
2) click the 3 lines at the top right of the page.  
3) click on ORDER AND BOOKING DETAILS 

4) scroll down past the cabin photo to where it says paid in full. Under that, it should say “View Balance Details”. 
Click on that.  

On 12/12/2021 at 9:09 AM, Computer Nerd said:

And it's a shame. On Royal, you can book anything you want prior to the cruise and use your OBC to help pay for it prior to sailing. I wish Carnival would allow the same thing.

With that great Dynamic Pricing policy they have, which keeps you guessing if a visit to the Coco Cay Beach Club is 60 bucks or 199 bucks.

• Like 1

Have to use it onboard. Part of the reason it is called "Onboard" Credit. There are more than enough things you can do with it once onboard. Everything will still be available. If there are only 2 of you, 1/3 of it is already gone to the room service fee. If there are more than 2, it goes up even more. It doesn't spread as far as you think, so be prepared. We had $900 in OBC and it went fast between gambling, meals, and room service fee.

17 hours ago, audcc77 said:

If you used a travel agent, it may not be visible to you.   If not, then do this:

1) Log into your cruise. 
2) click the 3 lines at the top right of the page.  
3) click on ORDER AND BOOKING DETAILS 

4) scroll down past the cabin photo to where it says paid in full. Under that, it should say “View Balance Details”. 
Click on that.  

Still not there, unfortunately. But the fact I used a travel agent must explain it. So long as I can see my balance easily when I'm on the boat. I have $500 OBC and I'm going to use every penny.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mirglip69 said:

Sailing 3/19/22 on Mardi Gras and have ordered specialty dining, stateroom beverages and booked 2 excursions using onboard credit.

I just went into one of my bookings and I can now use onboard credit to purchase too!  Thank you for posting!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, audcc77 said:

Grrr.  We’re on MG in a few weeks on January 2 and I have to wait to board before using any of my OBC.  

So apparently MG is not one of the ships on which  you can do this in the near future.  

It's not the ship, it's because the new feature unfortunately doesn't go into effect for some reason until March 15th.  =/