US Seashore sailings theater shows

styles27

What are the theater shows on Seashore out of FL?

Are they doing the same shows fleet wide in the US?

For example on Divina last month we saw the Tina Turner tribute show “Simply The Best” and   “Autumn in Paris” to name a couple. 

22 minutes ago, travelwide said:

These are the shows the week of 11/27 in the U.S. In no order........

Paris

That's Amore

Coast to Coast

Mystic Forest

Trailblazers

Gravity

I am missing one. I don't believe there was a show on the night we left the island late.

We just got off Seashore today.  We had the same shows as you did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, barb in ga said:

How are the shows? Are reservations required, or first come, first serve?

Barb

We had 1817  pax on our sailing, so they didn't really make you reserve.  We always did, but they rarely checked when we entered.  I think 10 minutes before show they quit checking.  There were 3 showtimes a night too, and that spread everyone out.

We thought the shows were very good.  Not a lot of sets like they usually have on other lines, mainly background lighting.  We often though of skipping the shows, but we went to every one and glad we did.  The 2 singers in That's Amoire were incredible. 

• Thanks 1

On Seashore now

stay away from Mystic Forest unless you planning on smoking a joint or taking a hit of acid before going. Really Bizarre.

Other than that the shows gave been enjoyable, looking forward to That’a Amore tomorrow night.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, titangas said:

On Seashore now

stay away from Mystic Forest unless you planning on smoking a joint or taking a hit of acid before going. Really Bizarre.

Other than that the shows gave been enjoyable, looking forward to That’a Amore tomorrow night.

Okay now I want to see it just so I can know what you mean lol 🤣

I hope you’re having a great time!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, titangas said:

On Seashore now

We liked all the shows, I don't remember anything bizarre about Mystic Forest.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 10:14 AM, Native Floridian 26 said:

We liked all the shows, I don't remember anything bizarre about Mystic Forest.

What?

Little dopey guy running around?

Trees coming alive?

Wild display on video walls?

Maybe I did have a hit before. Nevermind. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, mscdivina2016 said:

What?

Little dopey guy running around?

Trees coming alive?

Wild display on video walls?

Maybe I did have a hit before. Nevermind. 😁

Lol absolutely bizarre. I might add the two ogre looking guys fighting over the snail cycle? The big head clock guy? The owl king masked dude with the staff that looked like a cannibal? The fox in a tuxedo? I could go on and on. The acrobats and performers were amazing though! The "Welcome to the Jungle" rendition that said "when you're high..." was fitting for the show! 

2 hours ago, Grenadinka said:

We are on Seashore now, unfortunately, all the shows in the main theater  were canceled. We’ll try the Cabaret tonight 

All shows?  I thought I read from someone onboard now also they were doing some crew shows.

Tonight (Sunday 12-26-2021) is Carlos Santana Tribute with Los Blondies Band in Madison Theatre at 9:00pm and 10:30pm.

Friday 12-24-2021 was ABBA Tribute with Los Blondies Band in Madison Theatre at 9:00pm and 10:30pm.

Edited by SirWolf

Thank you for keeping us updated on what is happening onboard.

On 12/21/2021 at 10:29 PM, titangas said:

On Seashore now

This is what the shows were like when MSC first came to the U.S. market.

Since the startup, they Americanized them so they are now like shows on any of the other cruise lines. 

The show is definitely different and worth seeing with an open mind. And perhaps a few drinks before. 🍷🥂😊

• 2 years later...
14 hours ago, umpisoccer said:

For anyone who has recently sailed on the Seashore (2024) can you let us know what the current thearter shows were.

Most European cruise lines will now stop the theater shows for the European championship. Not sure about US sailings but soon there is the Copa America too. So they probably need every space for showing the matches.