Panorama Mexico port schedule? Always changed?

Yehootu

We aren't scheduled to cruise till 02/18 on the Panorama. I've been looking at scheduling dinner for our 34th anniversary, but keep reading how the port schedule keeps getting reversed. Is this happening on all the sailings?

Mahalo

I think the OP was asking about how recently, before the covid mess over the past week, the Panorama has been swapping its itinerary order a few weeks before each sailing. 

Instead of Sea - Cabo - MZ - PV - Sea - Sea it becomes Sea- Sea - PV - MZ - Cabo - Sea.

I would assume this will continue forward until the ship eventually gets fixed in dry dock. Has there been any sailings over the past couple months that didn't have their itinerary reversed before sailing?

Edited by ohioNCLcruiser
  • Like 3

I think the OP is referring to the swapped order of the ports due to the supposed propulsion issue. Based on what others have said in other threads, you’ll receive an email a couple weeks before your sailing indicating the swap. 

Instead of

Sea Day > Cabo >  Mazatlan > Puerto Vallarta > Sea Day > Sea Day

it becomes 

Sea Day > Sea Day > Puerto Vallarta > Mazatlan > Cabo > Sea Day

• Like 1

I was on the thanksgiving cruise and it was reversed.  I believe it because of a propulsion issue and the ship can't get back to Long Beach fast enough on the original itinerary.  That is why the Cabo stop is last and short.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, travelplus said:

I don't care about the flipped itinerary. 

Me neither but our cruise is in March- if carnival knows this is going to be an issues for a while then just reverse itinerary now! It’s hard to plan anything playin the “will it or won’t it get flipped game”

22 hours ago, ohioNCLcruiser said:

I think the OP was asking about how recently, before the covid mess over the past week, the Panorama has been swapping its itinerary order a few weeks before each sailing. 

Instead of Sea - Cabo - MZ - PV - Sea - Sea it becomes Sea- Sea - PV - MZ - Cabo - Sea.

I would assume this will continue forward until the ship eventually gets fixed in dry dock. Has there been any sailings over the past couple months that didn't have their itinerary reversed before sailing?

Mahalo, I guess I didn't make it clear. Yes I was wondering where we'd be on our anny to book dinner. We don't care about ports, done Mexican Riv several times. I'll just have to sit tight and wait for email.

• Like 1