SS on Edge Class with or without Sofa Bed?

miched

As the title what option would be better?   One with the sofa bed or without?    There will only be two in the cabin and we don’t need the extra sleeping arrangements.    Is there any difference or benefit of one over the other?  

On some cruises I would be able to take the cushions off of the sofa and use them as a lounger on the balcony.   Can you do this with either option?

Thanks 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

So happy to come across your post!  Thoughts on comfort for sleeping??  Is this the trundle bed you are referring to ??  I've heard from many that the couch ( with one arm rest) is hard - but wondering about the trundle/pull out sofa.  Not sure what SS has - booked in quad SV.  Will kids be ok sleeping on this or do I need to grab a second room for them? Thanks in advance!!

As a side note, the chaise lounges are very low (seat about 15" off the ground). DH has really bad knees... so I actually brought 3" bed risers to raise it up to a more normal height...  

The sleep sofa is actually a trundle bed..not a traditional sleep sofa that fold open

995f85b4-f9be-4e04-9934-ff7e6715b3fc.jpg

Edited by kearney