Arrival Time to Board

sjmbruce

51 minutes ago, sjmbruce said:

Thanks! When does online check-in usually start?

Open the Royal app on your phone and sign in.  It should tell you the date check in begins for your cruise.

7E7B67D5-CA09-45ED-8733-26D05ECA4DB9.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, poocher said:

But you can skip everything else & go right to selecting a boarding time correct?  Then go back in later & do the rest?

Yes, that was what I did for our upcoming cruise.  Worked out just fine. Got 11am boarding time!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, VernRDH said:

Yes, that was what I did for our upcoming cruise.  Worked out just fine. Got 11am boarding time!

14 hours ago, poocher said:

But you can skip everything else & go right to selecting a boarding time correct?  Then go back in later & do the rest?

Can I select a boarding time for 10 people in our group? I have all the reservation numbers and birthdates.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 8:03 AM, Newbieflorida said:

Can I select a boarding time for 10 people in our group? I have all the reservation numbers and birthdates.

I would think you can if everyone has notified RCI that you have their permission to make changes to their reservations. All 8 of my group called Royal and told them I have permission to deal with their reservations. Basically, I am listed as their travel agent. 

• Like 1

One problem I saw at Port Canaveral in Nov on the Allure was that people got there way early. They did not arrive when they were scheduled. It caused a very, very long line. I am handicapped, so I got in right away and on time. I heard that one guy at the back of the line would not put on a mask, shouted at the security people and then shoved one of them. He spent his first cruise night in jail.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, baldilocks said:

One problem I saw at Port Canaveral in Nov on the Allure was that people got there way early. They did not arrive when they were scheduled. It caused a very, very long line. I am handicapped, so I got in right away and on time. I heard that one guy at the back of the line would not put on a mask, shouted at the security people and then shoved one of them. He spent his first cruise night in jail.

In jail on the ship? On land?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PugM0m said:

I would think you can if everyone has notified RCI that you have their permission to make changes to their reservations. All 8 of my group called Royal and told them I have permission to deal with their reservations. Basically, I am listed as their travel agent. 

Don’t think RC has to be “notified”.  As long as you have everyone’s reservation number linked to you, you can do as much of the check in as you like.  Depending on how much you want to do, additional information will be needed ie; passport/vaccination/credit card.  But just to select times, I’m told you only need the reservation number.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, poocher said:

Don’t think RC has to be “notified”.  As long as you have everyone’s reservation number linked to you, you can do as much of the check in as you like.  Depending on how much you want to do, additional information will be needed ie; passport/vaccination/credit card.  But just to select times, I’m told you only need the reservation number.

Maybe. At the bottom of the check in page for my upcoming cruise, there is an “add guest” option.  Tapping it offers the option to link other reservations if you have surname, dob, and either reservation or stateroom number.  I have not used it do I do not know if you could then select check in time on their behalf or not.

1 hour ago, Starry Eyes said:

Maybe. At the bottom of the check in page for my upcoming cruise, there is an “add guest” option.  Tapping it offers the option to link other reservations if you have surname, dob, and either reservation or stateroom number.  I have not used it do I do not know if you could then select check in time on their behalf or not.

I use the “add your travel party’s reservations” button to add my in-laws’ reservations to my cruise planner all the time.  Once their reservation is linked, you can do anything in cruise planner you can do to your own (purchase items and check in).  When they are on the same cruise as us, their names came up automatically when I went to check my family in.

• Like 1