Room Steward Question

Caps_Shield

Hello!  We are going on the Mardi Gras with 4 people in a balcony room.  Will  the steward remake a bed back into a couch each day or is that not a possibility? It would be nice to still have a place to sit.  I can't remember what happened on my last Carnival trip as it has been some time with the stop and such. 

7 minutes ago, Caps_Shield said:

Hello!  We are going on the Mardi Gras with 4 people in a balcony room.  Will  the steward remake a bed back into a couch each day or is that not a possibility? It would be nice to still have a place to sit.  I can't remember what happened on my last Carnival trip as it has been some time with the stop and such. 

As of right now, they are only coming in once a day... so, it would either be on you to move (or fold up) the sheets & blanket and put the cushions back on , or vice versa depending on if you were to select morning or afternoon service. 

Well, I am not 100% sure since they no longer do "twice" a day's...previously they would make it back into a couch in the AM and then back into a bed in the PM (at least that was our personal experience) but with only once a day room service I am not sure.

We shared a balcony room (3 adults) on Legend configured as 2 twins and the couch made into a bed.  Cabin service was once per day and bed was made as a bed, however, we found that when all three of us were in the room we tended to just want to sit on our own bed.  However, with that said, if you wanted to sit on the couch made as a bed during the day, it could have easily been done since they do put a duvet type cover/bedspread on top and they do leave the back rest near by.

15 hours ago, famof4togo said:

Well, I am not 100% sure since they no longer do "twice" a day's...previously they would make it back into a couch in the AM and then back into a bed in the PM (at least that was our personal experience) but with only once a day room service I am not sure.

This was our experience previously as well. As for what they are doing right now we will find out for sure in about 24 days. We normally use the couch for holding things like towel animals and shopping bags. We'll need to figure out a new system with our step granddaughter along.