Which Terminal does Celebrity Constellation use in Tampa

sn2792

17 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Just so you are aware don't plan on arriving prior to 11:15 or so even if in a suite.  They don't allow traffic up to the terminal and you have to wait in the grass in the middle of the parking lot.

We have a 12:00 noon check in time.  I was hoping to drop off luggage around 11:30 prior to heading into the parking lot.  Will that work?

16 hours ago, weregoingcruising said:

If your able to find out passenger count on your cruise please post it. We will be on the 02/14 cruise.

Have a safe, healthy and wonderful cruise.

I’ll come back and post. I’ll ask the retreat concierge.

17 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Just so you are aware don't plan on arriving prior to 11:15 or so even if in a suite.  They don't allow traffic up to the terminal and you have to wait in the grass in the middle of the parking lot.

Thanks for the tip. We are in a suite and we’re planning on calling for an Uber around 11. We stayed at a hotel by the airport. Maybe I’ll wait till a few minutes after 11.

18 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

That was our experience in Nov 2021.   The parking lot shuttle got us there around 11.  We were in a suite and had 11:30 check in.   The gate getting into the drop off area was closed.     There were a lot of passengers hanging around a area that looked as if a shuttle would pick us up to take us into the luggage drop off area.   No one knew anything.  Around 11:30 the gates were opened and it was a mad rush to get to the drop off area.   It was a little bit of a hike.  

Would also advise having a umbrella or rain coat handy.   While waiting it started to rain but we were prepared as it was overcast.  

We checked our luggage and as a suite passengers we were taken directly thru by passing the line to check in.  The other passengers were staged in areas according to their check in time.  I don’t know if they got on earlier as we didn’t hang around.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

21 hours ago, weregoingcruising said:

If your able to find out passenger count on your cruise please post it. We will be on the 02/14 cruise.

Have a safe, healthy and wonderful cruise.

I have heard there are 700 on board