Website frustrations

FWIW,  I had followed the amazingly clear and detailed info on pre-cruise testing for Barbados and boarding Navigator that Regent sent and had no problems on arrival. I was just now talking to some people that had been tested by labs that looked up Barbados online, and then gave them test results that omitted the information on the type of sample taken. They had to be re-tested on arrival at the Barbados airport. We all made it into Barbados and onto the ship, but those who used Regent’s directions had an easier time of it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, wishIweretravelling said:

FWIW,  I had followed the amazingly clear and detailed info on pre-cruise testing for Barbados and boarding Navigator that Regent sent and had no problems on arrival. I was just now talking to some people that had been tested by labs that looked up Barbados online, and then gave them test results that omitted the information on the type of sample taken. They had to be re-tested on arrival at the Barbados airport. We all made it into Barbados and onto the ship, but those who used Regent’s directions had an easier time of it.

Thank you for the feedback. It takes a tremendous amount of effort for us to gather all of the information, so I'm glad that work is not being done in vain!

• Like 2

Mr Moore,

I want to thank you for monitoring and doing a good job answering questions to the best of your ability.

Im currently booked on Grand Voyage 94 days  starting June 7th.  There is a segment of the cruise that had the St Petersburg, Russia port days (July 19th & 20th) changed to Helsinki.  The segment cruisers (16 nights starting July 7th) have been able to book the Helsinki excursions for the last 3 days and the Grand Voyage cruisers still dont have access to the Helsinki excursions.  Is this a computer programming issue?

Unfortunately,  Guest Relations doesnt have an answer from the Excursion Department.   We are waiting patiently but it doesnt make sense or seems fair that they have access and the GV cruisers dont.  Any information would really be appreciated.  I have checked about 10 times a day to see if the Helsinki excursions post for the GV passengers and frankly not being able to get any updates from Regent as to why or when is a little disappointing.   Thank you again for your assistance in this matter.  It is really appreciated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike Moore said:

Thank you for the feedback. It takes a tremendous amount of effort for us to gather all of the information, so I'm glad that work is not being done in vain!

I think the directions have been very clear, and seem to match up with the individual country requirements online very well. I appreciate the effort you are all putting in keeping track for us!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Travelingwithstyle said:

Mr Moore,

I want to thank you for monitoring and doing a good job answering questions to the best of your ability.

Im currently booked on Grand Voyage 94 days  starting June 7th.  There is a segment of the cruise that had the St Petersburg, Russia port days (July 19th & 20th) changed to Helsinki.  The segment cruisers (16 nights starting July 7th) have been able to book the Helsinki excursions for the last 3 days and the Grand Voyage cruisers still dont have access to the Helsinki excursions.  Is this a computer programming issue?

Unfortunately,  Guest Relations doesnt have an answer from the Excursion Department.   We are waiting patiently but it doesnt make sense or seems fair that they have access and the GV cruisers dont.  Any information would really be appreciated.  I have checked about 10 times a day to see if the Helsinki excursions post for the GV passengers and frankly not being able to get any updates from Regent as to why or when is a little disappointing.   Thank you again for your assistance in this matter.  It is really appreciated.

I just received notification from the Shore Excursion team that tours for the grand voyage are now loaded in the system, so you should be all set. The data may take 30 minutes or so to update, but rest assured there is plenty of inventory left in all of the availalbe tours, so the delay in making them available for the longer cruise will not have any impact to which are available, though we do apologize for the delay. Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Mike Moore said:

I just received notification from the Shore Excursion team that tours for the grand voyage are now loaded in the system, so you should be all set. The data may take 30 minutes or so to update, but rest assured there is plenty of inventory left in all of the availalbe tours, so the delay in making them available for the longer cruise will not have any impact to which are available, though we do apologize for the delay. Enjoy your cruise!

We understand things happen and are very appreciative of everyones efforts.  All booked now for Helsinki excursions.  Thank you so very much.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CJANDH said:

Mike: Still no health requirements on the website for Voyager cruise leaving Lisbon on April 15 (less than 2 weeks from now). Not much time to do any planning.

Apparently the EU Healthy Gateway updated some of their guidance yesterday and we are reviewing and will be communicating as soon as it is finalized. I assure you as soon as it’s confirmed the emails will go out and the website will be updated.

• Like 3

@Mike Moore, you are probably aware, but many pages on the rssc website, right now including the home page, only show me:  

"HTTP header value exceeds the configured limit of 8192 characters"

If this is not happening to others, could it be because I am using NordVPN on a (land based) resort website?

I get the same message as @SusieQft - firstly I assumed it was because I was impatient and didn't wait for the page to load fully, but then it continued to happen.  Once it appears, there's no going back, I find.   Very frustrating.

I'm not using any form of VPN, but connecting directly to the internet using a wifi modem at home.

9 minutes ago, Gilly said:

I get the same message as @SusieQft - firstly I assumed it was because I was impatient and didn't wait for the page to load fully, but then it continued to happen.  Once it appears, there's no going back, I find.   Very frustrating.

I'm not using any form of VPN, but connecting directly to the internet using a wifi modem at home.

I get that same message, too.  😡

Currently on Mariner using their wifi. 

Edited by Kwaj girl

Good morning all - we are aware of an issue for some users receiving this error. It is intermittent because it relates to how many cookies your browser has saved which can vary greatly due to any number of variables. We're working on a remedy and I'll update this thread as soon as that update is in place. Thank you all for taking the time to report it here!

• Like 1