RCI shuttle from Hobby to Galveston?

Yes they do.  Call RCCl and they will arrange transfer for you.  We did it out of Galveston to IAH in November and just arranged for Miami in 11 days for the Symphony.  Also, I priced the Uber reserve vs the ship transfer for Galveston to IAH and Hobby and the ship tranfer was less money.  As was our transfer from MIA to the Miami cruise port.  $65 as opposed to $60 for Miami.  I schedule rides in advance for uber and the prices have jumped dramatically probably due to the gas prices.

Edited by jean87510

Hobby to Galveston via RCCL shuttle was $63 for the two of us, one way.

There's 2 wonderful ladies that will welcome you near the baggage claim area. They said there's typically 2 shuttles that leaves Hobby for Galveston...all depending on number of passengers at the airport.

We had a group of about 20 people, our shuttle left approximately at noon and we arrived the Galveston cruise terminal just before 1 pm.

We used the RCCL shuttle again going back to Hobby. Same price...took about 45 minutes. 

• Thanks 1

You can also check out these folks.

https://galvestonexpress.com/

I cannot personally vouch for them, but I've seen them mentioned here, and I've seen their van at the cruise terminal.

If you are pricing Uber or Lyft, be sure to account for your luggage.  The price goes up dramatically if you need to hire a larger car to accommodate luggage.

30 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Just beware.   Our daughter booked with RCCL and when they arrived at the airport they were told they would have to wait until others arrived, 3 hours later.   They cancelled and used Uber or Lyft.

Uber will let you off right across from the port. They cant go into the port. Lyft adds a $5 surcharge I was told but they can get into the port. 

I did uber to the port from my hotel and rip off taxi back to the hotel. I dont know how to make uber a little further out and time the walk from deck 9, down to deck 4 and off the ship. Uber would be sitting there a while waiting so just used a taxi.