Can't check in or download Medallion app

hlperez

Maybe someone can help me.  I am sailing in March.  Tried to do the check-in on computer, but it's not working.  Tried to download the Medallion class app on my and my husband's iphones, but it say IOS 13 is required to download the app.  Tried to update our iphones.  Got a message that our phones can only be updated to IOS 12.55!!

Stuck.  What do I do now?  Can't check in and don't know if I'll be able to manage on the ship without the app.

Help

Relax, it’s going to be fine!  Lots of people have big problems with the app, you are not alone.  Print out your booking confirmation, your luggage tags and make sure you have your proof of vaccine and negative covid test results printed out or your original copies or your QR code on your phone.

Check in at the cruise terminal like we did in the good old days.  There is a separate line for those who require assistance.  It will take you a bit longer to get onboard, but you will indeed get onboard!

Of course, you can try calling Princess to help you now, but I would just go to the pier and follow the biggest line!

Have a wonderful time and don’t forget to report back to us when you get home!

• Like 1

I agree with Lady Arwen   Dump the app and just use the patter while on board .  If you want a drink, go to the bar and order one.  It takes about 15 minutes to check in with paperwork only.  My IPhone goes in the safe as soon as I get in the room. I wear a watch to keep track of time.  Go to the MDR when you get on ( we go for lunch when we get on every trip ) and the maitre'd  will make dinner reservations for you if you want them.

• Like 1

I just saw a video on Let's Go! Travel Tips on YouTube, where the host called Princess who advised that they were having server problems and have had for a couple of weeks.  They believe the problem might last for another week or 2 before finally being corrected.

• Haha 1

You can now use the web version and there is a link to it in the Cruise Personalizer.  See the link below in the image that says "Try our web version" which is located in your booking summary in the personalizer.  Sounds like it is going to be updated soon as well.

image.png.acbf8436355a1e2e03f9230459e2e12a.png

4 hours ago, hlperez said:

I managed to do the online check in when I opened the Princess site via Firefox.  It would not work at all via Chrome.  Got the Green Lane, so I am happy now.  We'll manage without the app.

Firefox is so much better than Chrome. Good that you tried Firefox and got the checkin site to work.