Dining on Royal Caribbean

latebuyer

19 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Is it required you only dine with your own party or are there still shared tables for dining? I’m solo and like dining at a shared table so wondering.

This may be an evolving issue, but it may depend on others as well and even the ship - they may not want to share a table. 

Make friends on Roll Call thread or FB before the cruise and ask someone there to share a table. 

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Is it required you only dine with your own party or are there still shared tables for dining? I’m solo and like dining at a shared table so wondering.

well a lot of tables are close together so even if you were at your own table, you can chat with others close by.  I have done this quite a lot.

20 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

When i sailed 2 weeks ago, they had separate dining areas

Things change fast. As of today there are no more masks required, wrist bands are no longer issued and vaccinated/everyone areas are a thing of the past. Kind of a small bummer, we sat in the unvaxed area for dining and shows on Navigator a few weeks ago, those ares were extremely empty, first time ever going to the ice show a few minutes before it started and could sit in the second row. 

1 minute ago, thecanimal said:

I did the same thing , but so far have not received a response from RCLdinind@rccl. Com

On 2/25/2022 at 5:52 PM, mcatmcat said:

Its time to pull out my table of 2 only request template lol

Looking forward to big tables once again. Love 2 hour dinners with lots of conversation.  Table for two we head to specialty.  

3 minutes ago, thecanimal said:

I did the same thing , but so far have not received a response from RCLdinind@rccl. Com

My friend is close friend with the lady in charge of that, she is now on vacation until the day before our sailing. I’m sure you are in the system and she might confirm you soon 

I was on Grandeur the other week and on my first evening to the MDR, I was asked as a solo guest whether I wanted to sit close up to other tables or have a table to myself (the 2 seaters) that is socially distanced from others.  I chose to be on my own table away from others and it stayed that way the whole cruise.

• Like 1