Mani and Pedi Prices?

Log in, go to "plan my cruise", go to spa services and click box for nail services. That said, I am confused about what the different pedicures involve. I'm on board tomorrow, my feet look a fright and my work schedule has been hellacious so I had no chance to go for pedi before I get on. They appear to run anywhere from 40-100 dollars but I can't tell the difference. I just want what I consider an ordinary pedicure with nail polish. I'm guessing that "shellac" means nail polish in some other language. 😄 I guess I will just go talk to them when I get on.

• Like 1

Their pedicures run between $45 to $55 depending on which type you select.    I have done when I am on a ship for longer than 2 weeks but I personally like my pedi done at my local salon as she does a hot rock massage of lower legs and only charges $25. 

I think a mani is somewhere around $40.

It is nice to treat yourself to a mani or pedi onboard, especially if the salon has a view of the ocean while sitting in the pedi chair.     Not all have a view.

I had a mani and pedi done on Anthem a couple weeks ago during our Valentine week cruise. It was mani/pedi with shellac and that was $159 when I scheduled onboard but I got 10% off with the Gold status offer. Way too pricey than my local salon but it was my birthday week so I thought I would treat myself plus my work schedule didn't allow me time to go before the trip and my feet were in need of care before hitting the pool deck. 😂 Very relaxing during the treatment as I had a view of the ocean and people watched those walking the track.

2 hours ago, kate7047 said:

I'm guessing that "shellac" means nail polish in some other language. 😄 

Shellac is specialty polish that lasts a couple weeks or more without chipping under normal use.  It has to be "cured" under a UV light between coats.

Ok. Hold my folio from our 12/30 Jewel cruise still waiting to be shredded.  I gotca regular mani pedi and the total with tip was $121.07.  Not sure if any discounts, i.e. D+, had been applied.  Do know i added an extra tip.  Hope that helps.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brillohead said:

Shellac is specialty polish that lasts a couple weeks or more without chipping under normal use.  It has to be "cured" under a UV light between coats.

This and it’s harder to get off compared to regular nail polish.

Thanks everyone for the answers. I was able to make it to have one done locally.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Missusdubbya said:

Renee can you tell me where you get yours done for next time I am in Fort Lauderdale?

I went to Daisy Nails & Spa.

https://www.daisynailsandspa.com

A neighbor goes to Harbor Nails & Hair and really likes them. I was going to go there, but I had errands in the opposite direction so I went to Daisies which I like. Time wise I thought it would be good to have them done on the ship, but ended up having them done last night.

https://harbornails17thst.com

• Thanks 1