How to book show reservations on Anthem

On liberty all we could reserve was the ice show. The rest were like memos to your daily planner. The ice show was the only one at 8 pm that was hard to get into. 

Things like ifly would be activities not shows to book. Yes I saw a reserve button as soon as I got onboard and sat down in the WJ. Small charge.

Edited by firefly333

12 minutes ago, brookmill18 said:

I think you need to be onboard—does a “reserve” button show up on the activity once using ship WiFi? I think you can only reserve Ifly, Northstar, and We Will Rock You?

thank you!

Yes, currently you can only make reservations once you board the ship.  WWRY is the only show that you can reserve currently, though it was WWRY, Spectras Cabaret and The Gift in the past.  The Gift hasn't resumed since covid, so not sure if that is ever coming back.  I would suspect as capacity increases on the ships, they will go back to allowing reservations prior to boarding, so keep an eye out for changes.

4 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We went to a Behind the Scenes theater talk.  They said due to supply issues The Gift didn’t received all the props and things needed to perform.  So, maybe it will be back, although not many seemed to like it!

We liked it better the last time they were doing it.  They had changed it up some so you can actually understand the story.  Not sure we would go see it again though.

6 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

So, maybe it will be back, although not many seemed to like it!

Put me in that camp.  I had no idea what the message was and then one night at Chops in talking to other Paxs and was told that it was "Love."  So Corny.