Wonder OTS in a OV balcony or Anthem OTS in a JS with obstructed view?

I booked these 2 cruises but will need to cancel one. Both have similar itineraries. The Anthem out of NJ is driving distance and is a JS, meaning double points and dinner in coastal kitchen. However the stateroom 6632 is 50% obstructed by a lifeboat and steel beam. Ive also have been on the Anthem twice before. Obviously I have never been on the Wonder, and would like to see her. But I’d have to add airfare from NY and a hotel stay in ft Lauderdale the night before sailing. A OV balcony means no double points or Coastal kitchen. Ive also been on other Oasis class ships several times. I know I’m fortunate to have this type of problem. I’d be even more fortunate if I could afford both, which I can’t. Any thoughts?

4 hours ago, dleahy4444 said:

I booked these 2 cruises but will need to cancel one. Both have similar itineraries. The Anthem out of NJ is driving distance and is a JS, meaning double points and dinner in coastal kitchen. However the stateroom 6632 is 50% obstructed by a lifeboat and steel beam. Ive also have been on the Anthem twice before. Obviously I have never been on the Wonder, and would like to see her. But I’d have to add airfare from NY and a hotel stay in ft Lauderdale the night before sailing. A OV balcony means no double points or Coastal kitchen. Ive also been on other Oasis class ships several times. I know I’m fortunate to have this type of problem. I’d be even more fortunate if I could afford both, which I can’t. Any thoughts?

My signature shows my answer. The JS of course where you can drive to port.

There is already talk of rotating the oasis class ships around. Galveston has allure this xmas and harmony next xmas. Most believe stay put and wait for rotation. 

Well maybe my signature doesnt really show .. since I'm flying to miami during spring break for oasis. But others are also, or I wouldnt pay extra for a spring break hotel and flight. I've also done oasis twice before and think the ports for oasis class are all rather boring. I picked vision because of the great ports to offset flying to miami for oasis with bland boring ports.

I'd do anthem. In a JS and enjoy the perks. ..ion is coming and the oasis class is being rotated. A year later wouldnt matter or 2 years. Or fly in for ion lol. Always a new ship. 

• Thanks 1