Cruise edocs question

It has been 2 years since we have been on a cruise so looking very much forward to getting away.    My edocs were out in the Cruise Planner a few weeks ago.  I glanced at them but didn't print.    I can't remember do we really need the edocs or is that more for our own use?   Should I call Royal and ask them or not worry about it?

We used to only print the luggage tags, but now the tags show up as a separate item where the boarding pass is.  We cruise in 23 days and still haven't received our docs, either online or via email.  Most on our roll call got them via email, but not everyone.  We print the set sail pass but do not print the edocs.

The link to my edocs disappeared a few weeks ago and never came back. I am cruising tomorrow I’ll let you know if I have any issues lol. 

I don’t anticipate any issues because I have the boarding pass on my phone and I was able to print the luggage tags. 

We just got back from Odyssey. We used Set Sail pass on our phones, printed Covid test results. Worked just fine. Didn't need anything else printed but had to show the test results twice. Easy!

Also, the safety briefing/Muster drill is SO MUCH easier and faster on the app now. It takes maybe 1 minute or so, and then you physically have to check in to the muster station by showing your set sail pass to the crew member that scans it. That's it. And no loud ship horns or closing down everything to get them done.