Price Jump

As many, I was hoping for an Easter sale on UBP, dining and excursions. What happened instead was a giant price increase. My 5-night dining went from $122 to $157, UBP went from $66 to $73 (the new sale price), and an excursion I was watching went from $84 to $124. I see that the 'base price' for unlimited beverages also increased from $88 to $98. Has anyone else notice their cruise planner items jump in $$?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, smarcbie said:

As many, I was hoping for an Easter sale on UBP, dining and excursions. What happened instead was a giant price increase. My 5-night dining went from $122 to $157, UBP went from $66 to $73 (the new sale price), and an excursion I was watching went from $84 to $124. I see that the 'base price' for unlimited beverages also increased from $88 to $98. Has anyone else notice their cruise planner items jump in $$?

Look again in a few days or so. The prices go up and down. If you have anything in your cart, think about taking it out. Those sales aren't really sales and you'll probably see them back to the cheaper prices again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, smarcbie said:

I was hoping for a easter air fare sale for next march.

The easter bunny missed me too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I was hoping for a easter air fare sale for next march.

The easter bunny missed me too.

They are starting to put some items in the cruise planner for early 2023 other than Coco Cay.  Prices are stupid but at least things are available.  Sorta.  For example, if looking at all the offerings on the page I see the beverage package.  But, if selecting Beverage Packages from the menu/drop-down, the planning message still shows.

7 hours ago, jk04 said:

They are starting to put some items in the cruise planner for early 2023 other than Coco Cay.  Prices are stupid but at least things are available.  Sorta.  For example, if looking at all the offerings on the page I see the beverage package.  But, if selecting Beverage Packages from the menu/drop-down, the planning message still shows.

Idk I'm booked on the radiance out of Galveston for jan 30 2023.  No excursions posted but these pictures of excursions dont fit my cruise. I'm hoping to do the Panama locks .. from colon Panama. None of these pictures look like my cruise ports. Sydney... as in australia? Not from Galveston texas.

20220419_035304040.jpeg

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Idk I'm booked on the radiance out of Galveston for jan 30 2023.  No excursions posted but these pictures of excursions dont fit my cruise. I'm hoping to do the Panama locks .. from colon Panama. None of these pictures look like my cruise ports. Sydney... as in australia? Not from Galveston texas.

20220419_035304040.jpeg

Cruise the Canal, see Australia.  Sheesh!  :classic_wacko:

12 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Someone who is usually "in the know" said that a "sale" starts tomorrow.

They probably raised prices so that they can put them "on sale" tomorrow.  😄 

I was waiting to buy the drink package until today. I figured at worst the new sale would be the same as the old sale. Nope, new sale is $7 more per day. They raised the base price by $10 a day, so I don't see it going any lower.  🙄