Giants Causeway tour from Belfast?

XuGator

2 hours ago, XuGator said:

Anyone have any good recommendations for companies? Our ship docks here in August and all of the ship sponsored excursions are sold out. Thank you

Odyssey Coach Tours
info@odysseycoachtours.co.uk
+44 02890240300

We booked their tour for september/okt 2019.  GBP 49 per person (extra legroom). Other seats (I hope it was the exact amount) GBP 35       Additional costs

Giants causeway visitor centre £12.00 GBP per person.
Anyone not wishing to visit the centre can access the Causeway without going through the Centre F.O.C.(free of charge).
Causeway bus to the stones £1.00 GBP per person each-way.
Carrick-a-rede rope bridge £8.00 GBP per person.
National Trust Members – bring your membership card!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, XuGator said:

Anyone have any good recommendations for companies? Our ship docks here in August and all of the ship sponsored excursions are sold out. Thank you

Do you mind telling me which cruise you are on.  We are planning on taking one in August, but I have been dragging my feet.  Know you have me concerned that I might need to be reserving now

Apex - August 1st.  We dragged our feet also and now 25% of the excursions are sold out. A lot of the Icelandic glacier ones are gone , the Ireland castles , giants causeway - all sold out. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 6:37 PM, XuGator said:

Apex - August 1st.  We dragged our feet also and now 25% of the excursions are sold out. A lot of the Icelandic glacier ones are gone , the Ireland castles , giants causeway - all sold out. 

We are also on Apex Aug 1- we just switched to this sailing and are struggling to find excursions. 

Watch the times for private tours we arrive at 10:00 am into Belfast and many of the tours I’ve been researching need more time than we have in Belfast.

Are you on the Roll Call?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 9:57 AM, mickeysgal said:

We are also on Apex Aug 1- we just switched to this sailing and are struggling to find excursions. 

Watch the times for private tours we arrive at 10:00 am into Belfast and many of the tours I’ve been researching need more time than we have in Belfast.

Are you on the Roll Call?  

Not on a roll call yet but I am pretty sure we might try and book a private Game of Thrones tour while in Belfast. While we are not hardcore fans of the show, we both enjoyed it and the some of the private tours from Belfast hit a lot of the stops from the show as well as a few hours at Giants Causeway as well. It seems to encompass much more of the north eastern coast + Giants Causeway. Just trying to narrow down the exact provider who can fit this all in an 8 hr window

On 6/13/2022 at 2:47 PM, XuGator said:

Not on a roll call yet but I am pretty sure we might try and book a private Game of Thrones tour while in Belfast. While we are not hardcore fans of the show, we both enjoyed it and the some of the private tours from Belfast hit a lot of the stops from the show as well as a few hours at Giants Causeway as well. It seems to encompass much more of the north eastern coast + Giants Causeway. Just trying to narrow down the exact provider who can fit this all in an 8 hr window

We will be in Belfast at the end of Sept on the NCL Dawn and I am trying to find a private tour for our group.  It seems most of the tours will take you to a few of the Game of Throne film sites as well as Giant's causeway.  I have contacted a few of the local companies  but we have 10 in our group and most take 8 or less.  I have looked at Odyssey tours, it will be our last resort if I can't find a private tour. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 12:32 PM, XuGator said:

we used Viator 2 years ago....excellent tour from and including Belfast

7 hours ago, paulandjoyce said:

we used Viator 2 years ago....excellent tour from and including Belfast

Viator does not run any tours. They are just a middleman. Better to book with a tour company directly. 

Can't say enough good about this company:

City Sightseeing Belfast | Irish Tour Tickets  

City Sightseeing Belfast: 028 90 321321

Irish Tour Tickets: 02890 310101  

ian.mckitterick@citysightseeingbelfast.com

ian.mckitterick@irishtourtickets.com

They took our group on a fabulous tour, and when the weather looked bad for the afternoon flipped things around so we got to Giant's Causeway before it rained.