Linking your reservation with another person?

zitsky

My friends gave me the impression that we could link our reservations, to book the same dinner times, for example.  I threw my friends info over to my TA but she didn't know what to do, and suggested we contact Celebrity.  Not a big deal but is there some way we can do this?  Most of the time we will be in Blu except for a few nights when we want to dine outside.

17 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Just log in to the website, go to the Upcoming Cruises page, then at the bottom there is a link to add another reservation. You just need their reservation number. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 1.58.09 PM.png

I had to go to Manage Reservations.

And I need their date of birth. I will try to get it from them.

We have our reservation linked with friends who booked through the same travel agent but we cannot link to friends who booked directly with Celebrity.  We have also tried to get all of us on same party for the anytime dining but cannot get it to work.

5 minutes ago, dream2cruise said:

We have our reservation linked with friends who booked through the same travel agent but we cannot link to friends who booked directly with Celebrity.  We have also tried to get all of us on same party for the anytime dining but cannot get it to work.

Ok thank you.  I’ll try it and we’ll see.

I can't get Link a Cruise to work.  I have their info.  Problem is there is no error message, no "OK", nothing to show I can submit the request.  I tried both in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser.

CORRECTION:  It did work but there was absolutely no confirmation.  I only found them after I went into the Celebrity app for iPhone.

Now that we are linked, what can I **DO** with this?  I can see their cabin number.  I tried looking at their dining calendar but I think I was just looking at mine.  And this is after I select "their" cruise.

Edited by zitsky
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dream2cruise said:

Where did you go in the app to link the reservations?

I didn't.  I linked through the website. And there was NO confirmation.  NO confirmation that it worked, or that it DIDN'T work.  I went into the app thinking I might find a way to do it there.  Once I was in the app I could see that we were linked.

51 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I can't get Link a Cruise to work.  I have their info.  Problem is there is no error message, no "OK", nothing to show I can submit the request.  I tried both in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser.

CORRECTION:  It did work but there was absolutely no confirmation.  I only found them after I went into the Celebrity app for iPhone.

Now that we are linked, what can I **DO** with this?  I can see their cabin number.  I tried looking at their dining calendar but I think I was just looking at mine.  And this is after I select "their" cruise.

You will be able to select their names to include under any reservations you make. Doesn't matter if it's a dining reservation, excursion, spa, etc. You have full access to their Cruise Planner.

1 hour ago, klfhngr said:

If booked thru TA, you should be able to do. I booked my parents room to ours, so I was able to check in, order stuff, etc. for them. I even used their CC, lol/jk!

Hi this is your Mom.  Zitsky let me use his computer.  Please stop using my credit card!!!  You already charged $10,000!

• Haha 3

Well this isn't working out that well.  I managed to link our accounts, *** BUT *** any time I try to make a reservation for something it says 1) group ID different or 2) currency different and I can't make a reservation using our friend's information.  Huh?!

• 1 month later...

I tried linking another reservation to ours for dining.  Now I have their whole reservation linked and it looks like I can buy stuff on their account.  I really only wanted dining linked….is that possible?

1 hour ago, Dall said:

I tried linking another reservation to ours for dining.  Now I have their whole reservation linked and it looks like I can buy stuff on their account.  I really only wanted dining linked….is that possible?

No. Sorry.  See Post #11.  It's all or nothing.

On 5/9/2022 at 4:13 PM, Jeremiah1212 said:

You will be able to select their names to include under any reservations you make. Doesn't matter if it's a dining reservation, excursion, spa, etc. You have full access to their Cruise Planner.

2 hours ago, Dall said:

Yes, I just went through this on my last cruise, there were 8 of us and I took care of the dining reservations. I had complete control over all aspects of their bookings. Fortunately they could trust me, but this is something that people should be aware of if you happen to make plans with someone from a Roll Call etc. This really is something that Celebrity should address, but when has their IT department ever done anything that makes sense from a customer's point of view?

• 1 year later...
On 7/7/2022 at 5:41 PM, ORV said:

Yes, I just went through this on my last cruise, there were 8 of us and I took care of the dining reservations. I had complete control over all aspects of their bookings. Fortunately they could trust me, but this is something that people should be aware of if you happen to make plans with someone from a Roll Call etc. This really is something that Celebrity should address, but when has their IT department ever done anything that makes sense from a customer's point of view?

Wow! That is crazy! I just linked my friend's two room reservations with mine. We totally trust each other but seriously that's kind of a scary responsibility.... Celebrity definitely needs to change that!!