Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

13 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 

Schooner Bar 

99A50A1D-121F-4431-8918-0EF75F3884C5.jpeg

943D3DFF-BC5C-465C-BCAD-89B753E4E6F2.jpeg

C1A2084D-5C29-4867-AC78-515A66A94893.jpeg

Schooner Bar has always been our favorite place to hang out!  Not so much on the Allure..nothing cozy about their Schooner.

12 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I don’t think we are in Kansas any more … this ship looks and feels so different than the Oasis Class ships… it feels like one of those classic ships from back then 😆… you will see more pictures later on it is unique to me and I like it 

Yes and yes!!

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

This was a different for me because when I checked my calendar prior to departure I saw all my dinning reservations were made by Royal… I think they might be trying to be proactive to avoid overcrowding but I was able to make changes to the time once onboard.

Thank you so much!  Have a great cruise!

I went onto my cruise planner and booked all of the time slots for our cruise in Sept. on Adventure😉

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Schooner Bar has always been our favorite place to hang out!  Not so much on the Allure..nothing cozy about their Schooner.

Yes and yes!!

I don’t know if any body remembers a scene from the Nanny where they went on a Celebrity’s cruise ( no longer in service) that’s what this ship reminds me.  If they didn’t put a sign at the Schooner Bar I probably wouldn’t recognize it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

This was a different for me because when I checked my calendar prior to departure I saw all my dinning reservations were made by Royal… I think they might be trying to be proactive to avoid overcrowding but I was able to make changes to the time once onboard.

Thank you so much!  Have a great cruise!

I guess RCL doesn't want to have too many people coming on board and booking the same time so they're trying to spread out the reservation times. And I'm sure that works for many people. We usually dine at a different time each evening depending on the schedule. We like to go to the shows and we schedule our dinner time around that so we don't know until the same day what time we will be dining. We can still make the reservation each day as it comes and not have to pick a time in advance, correct? Just want to make sure there is still the same level of flexibility as in the past as it's the only reason we now choose MTD. 

1 minute ago, Garycruz said:

I guess RCL doesn't want to have too many people coming on board and booking the same time so they're trying to spread out the reservation times. And I'm sure that works for many people. We usually dine at a different time each evening depending on the schedule. We like to go to the shows and we schedule our dinner time around that so we don't know until the same day what time we will be dining. We can still make the reservation each day as it comes and not have to pick a time in advance, correct? Just want to make sure there is still the same level of flexibility as in the past as it's the only reason we now choose MTD. 

I like that they put in a reservation for you like a spot holder and you can go change it later.  I only had to change a few to meet my entertainment needs.  Yes it is flexible and you can change it but you will find that most of the time they picked will work for you if you are on MTD.  Especially you have that 15 minutes grace period too!

Day 2

Top Tier Event 

4200 pinnacle members in the Royal Caribbean Fleet!

On this particular cruise 

484 Gold 

257 Platinum 

305 Diamond

250 Diamond plus

38 Pinnacle

2000 points plus was the highest on this cruise!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I like that they put in a reservation for you like a spot holder and you can go change it later.  I only had to change a few to meet my entertainment needs.  Yes it is flexible and you can change it but you will find that most of the time they picked will work for you if you are on MTD.  Especially you have that 15 minutes grace period too!

Glad to hear that. What 15 minute grace period?

9 minutes ago, Garycruz said:

Glad to hear that. What 15 minute grace period?

You have 7:30 … they will give up your table at 7:45 … but usually there is no issue especially not everyone show up at MDR ( specialty dinning / Windjammer/ ETC)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mizLORInj said:

Please tell me there are more drink offerings than that for Top Tier event!

They are only passing out mimosa, champagne, juice and fruit punch.  I guess you can order other drinks but it will be charged to your package or coupon or sea pass card.  It’s a 10 am event.

34 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

You have 7:30 … they will give up your table at 7:45 … but usually there is no issue especially not everyone show up at MDR ( specialty dinning / Windjammer/ ETC)

Got it. Good to know and relieved. Love the flexibility of MTD. Thanks again for all the valuable info. Very helpful stuff. 

• Thanks 1

Day 2

Its a cloudy rainy windy kid of a day … people are in light jackets and they look like they are cold sitting outside but they have that look that it’s my vacation and I am going to sit out here even if it’s cold look 😂 

C885F411-8AD8-4071-B6EA-62421C96B7B6.jpeg

BAF91160-6AAE-44C3-8059-A45639FB57B5.jpeg

152EB557-3513-48BC-AA2E-6F963F08A022.jpeg

15C67298-F812-4EB0-9A6E-B5B21A0CDC4E.jpeg

B3DD96E2-EBC0-4884-BA5D-AD00EFD42173.jpeg

52E644BA-09B6-49D9-8804-79A0C73F8265.jpeg

3288BBAD-CCDE-4649-82AF-AC6AFE0FFDA9.jpeg

0A1606A8-1C6E-496B-AFEB-59DF2ED9BB3B.jpeg

36708D3E-8E0A-4CD3-8708-AC7EC7C3BC48.jpeg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Garycruz said:

Got it. Good to know and relieved. Love the flexibility of MTD. Thanks again for all the valuable info. Very helpful stuff. 

There are two lines, one for those with reservations and another for walk ups.  They open at 645, which IMHO is a joke since other lines open at 530 or so for their version of MTD.

Benny had mentioned about the Windjammer being jammed when he stopped to peruse and possibly have a snack before he went to the MDR later in the evening.  If people are used to eating at 600, they are relegated to either the Windjammer or early set dining.  If you want flexibility, you need to be flexible and start at 645 or later.