Anyone else frustrated with Cunard website and Customer Service?

MadamedelaMer

41 minutes ago, 2BACRUISER said:

You are lucky my partner doesnt have an email address, uses a mobile for phone calls and texts only, has never used an ATM, would still be paying for everything by cheque and doesn't open mail!! He refuses to move into this century and blames all the evils of the world on the internet, social media and computers!! and believe it or not he runs a business or should i say i do hence why i get het up as i have to do everything online.  

He may have a point. 😀

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, 2BACRUISER said:

e refuses to move into this century and blames all the evils of the world on the internet, social media and computers!!

The man's got a point to be fair. But cunard do need to get into the online contact chatting game I think. Would make things a lot easier for some people. I would rather be the 25th person in the online queue than be on hold for 45 minutes on the phone.

Edited by ace2542
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ace2542 said:

The man's got a point to be fair. But cunard do need to get into the online contact chatting game I think. Would make things a lot easier for some people. I would rather be the 25th person in the online queue than be on hold for 45 minutes on the phone.

So back round we go to, get a decent agent. They do the phoning around for you. There have been so many complaints about some cruise agents/ agencies/ big companies,  it should be getting easier to cherry pick a good agent.

On 5/12/2022 at 12:44 AM, penlady said:

my phone calls and emails. 

Could somebody tell me the current email address for Cunard's customer service, both UK and US, please?

Sorry, if this is common knowledge.

Good morning all,

I am currently booked on the QM2 from NYC to Southampton on 7/8 with my wife & dog. My wife is still pending her UK work visa, so will very likely not be joining me. I have reached out to Cunard to ask if there are any issues with her simply not turning up but have not received a response to emails/tweets and I have got through on the phone twice only to be cut off when put on hold for call agent to check (hence me using this thread for advice). 

Does anyone know if there will be an issue if I tried to board without her? I assume not I just want to be 100% safe given we need to get our dog on the boat.

Thank you,

Lee

Your wife is a sentient adult, not your chattel. It is presumably against her human rights for Cunard or anyone else to hold you in any way responsible for her actions or vice versa. Obviously, it would be helpful to let them know, if you can, however. What possible grounds could they have for stopping you? Sorry about the dire U.K. Visa service, btw.

Haha. Can’t even get the page about COVID RULES to open.  And everytime I need to go back to a previous page, had to renenter booking info. Took me an hour to screenshot e-ticket and print baggage labels.