Small print on Stockholder Benefit

thedarklord

I'm considering buying some NCLH shares, and noticed this in the small print for the stockholder benefits:

"Benefit is not combinable with any other offer. Shareholders have the option to choose between the shareholder benefit or the other offer"

Now, I'm sure I'm reading that wrong, but it sounds to me like you can't combine it with anything at all, so if we have Free At Sea you can't get the OBC from shareholder benefit.
So, is this just another example of NCL wording things badly and they really meant something like "Can't be combined with any other shareholder benefit", or is it actually correct as written?

Not sure what other offer they mean since it has never been a problem to get for me.  I have gotten it with Free at Sea, as well as bonus OBC from NCL, as well as OBC from my travel agent and it was never an issue.  

2 hours ago, gregmarty said:

My last 2 cruises have been booked with FCC and the shareholder benefit was received without issue.

Maybe I'll try again. Submitted twice already and got told no because of the FCC. Maybe third time lucky. I sail at end of month.

9 hours ago, thedarklord said:

I'm considering buying some NCLH shares, and noticed this in the small print for the stockholder benefits:

"Benefit is not combinable with any other offer. Shareholders have the option to choose between the shareholder benefit or the other offer"

Now, I'm sure I'm reading that wrong, but it sounds to me like you can't combine it with anything at all, so if we have Free At Sea you can't get the OBC from shareholder benefit.
So, is this just another example of NCL wording things badly and they really meant something like "Can't be combined with any other shareholder benefit", or is it actually correct as written?

We have sailed with many different combinations of offers and have always, including free cruises, and have got out shareholder credit. 

We always use the stockholder benefit for obc. I have had delays or had to resubmit if I had mailed the paperwork. No issues when I scan and email. I just emailed info for a June cruise on Saturday and the credit posted on Tuesday.