SEATAC HOTEL SEATTLE EXPRESS

enyliram

I'd go for the 10:45 Seattle Express option. By the time they get you to Pier 91 they should just start boarding after you check in etc. Which shipping of the Discovery are you on? We are on the June 26th sailing.

21 hours ago, Dan G said:

there is a shuttle every 30 minutes from Seatac garage

https://premierairportshuttle.com/reservations/

I was on the 3rd sailing of Discovery Princess in April.  Nice ship

This shuttle (formerly Capital Aeroporter) is NOT the same as Seattle Express. We used both last year and were very pleased. All Transfers Seattle | Seattle Express

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, VaTech8912 said:

@Italy52 Where does Seattle Express drop passenger off at pier 91?  We have one individual in a wheelchair (manual, not a scooter) so want to understand how far from terminal.  Thanks in advance.

We were dropped off in an area near where the busses were located.  It wasn't much of a walk to join the line for embarking passengers.  For your particular case, I would suggest calling Seattle Express and ask how they handle passengers with special needs --- they are a great company and I am sure they are used to answering these types of questions.

17 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

We were dropped off in an area near where the busses were located.  It wasn't much of a walk to join the line for embarking passengers.  For your particular case, I would suggest calling Seattle Express and ask how they handle passengers with special needs --- they are a great company and I am sure they are used to answering these types of questions.

Thanks much, we will give them a call tomorrow.  Glad to hear they are a good company to use.  Have a great week

• Like 1