Test before boarding in Barcelona

MAGSMFC

We are boarding a Celebrity ship in Barcelona after disembarking from another cruise line.  We will be staying overnight in Barcelona - hotel not booked as yet.  Can anyone advise me whether we can do a test before boarding at the port.  If not can anyone give me any advice as getting worried about what to do.

Many thanks.

WE did a RC cruise recently from Barcelona. There was nothing at the port but at the airport there was a 15 minute test centre. 

I'm sure there are others around Barcelona also but this I know is there (well was a few months ago).

It is located in the departure terminal, not arrival terminal. 

Lots of UK options for take with you tests. If you are switching ships same day you could do your test on line before you debark. We used project screen by prenetics but there are lots of others. We paid around £28 and pre booked our appointment which was over zoom.

We had good experience in this testing centre which was efficient and cheap (think 25 Euro ).  

https://democratest.com/test-antigenos/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk42A5tKK9wIVhBTUAR1FCwp0EAAYAiAAEgI1VfD_BwE      These are their most central locations: 

Clínica Veneer´s, Ronda de Sant Pau, 34-36 (we used this one, is a bit difficult to recognize as it is in a dental centre and is close to Las Ramblas)
Cínica C.E.M, Plaza de Dr Letamendi 34,
Clínica Arisa, Paseo de Picasso, 36

Another option might be one of the new services that do proctored tests with ANY test which I would think would cover regular antigen tests available in UK pre-cruise.    

https://onpoint-testing.com/product/certified-teleservice-covid-testing/?gclid=CjwKCAjwyryUBhBSEiwAGN5OCHNIpbqRJyWDeYQSvgqh7KwesMLm_fQm1o7f8WQCiqqUHLDDmKQJAxoC77kQAvD_BwE

Virtual Proctoring | Covid Testing by Total Testing Solutions

2 hours ago, Michidoeme said:

We had good experience in this testing centre which was efficient and cheap (think 25 Euro ).  

https://democratest.com/test-antigenos/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk42A5tKK9wIVhBTUAR1FCwp0EAAYAiAAEgI1VfD_BwE      These are their most central locations: 

Clínica Veneer´s, Ronda de Sant Pau, 34-36 (we used this one, is a bit difficult to recognize as it is in a dental centre and is close to Las Ramblas)
Cínica C.E.M, Plaza de Dr Letamendi 34,
Clínica Arisa, Paseo de Picasso, 36

FWIW, selected Barcelona, attempted to select any date, and site kept replying with

"Ocurrió un error, por favor vuelva a intentarlo."

(An error occurred, please try again.)

4 hours ago, canderson said:

FWIW, selected Barcelona, attempted to select any date, and site kept replying with

"Ocurrió un error, por favor vuelva a intentarlo."

(An error occurred, please try again.)

I just went through link above on iPhone and had no problem going through steps of  selecting date, city, address, hour.

Maybe something to do with your system ?

On 6/9/2022 at 2:44 AM, BigAl94 said:

I used this testing site on Wednesday to fulfill US air travel test requirements.  They are centrally located near Sagrada Familia.  They provided results in English and included our passport numbers.  Only took 10 minutes and cost 45€.  I would recommend them to anyone who needs a COVID test