Azova testing

ljtinney

On 6/8/2022 at 4:23 PM, ljtinney said:

Has anyone used Azova for testing using the BTNX antigen ( the green box kits) to board Holland America? 

We have a pre-cruise appt booked with the BTNX website using their tests for Sept, they do their own proctored testing but I'm hoping I hear about others that have also used them, I'm always leery of these things, I might book a back up appt with Azova just in case.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 7:23 PM, ljtinney said:

Has anyone used Azova for testing using the BTNX antigen ( the green box kits) to board Holland America? 

Did Azova telephone testing using yes BTNX green box kits . Sailed from Vancouver Cruise Port to Alaska in April 2022 on Holland America Zuiderdam . Absolutely no problem. I believe it cost $20. US per person. 
Stayed at the cruise port Pan Pacific hotel , did test in our room day before departure . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turnin50 said:

We have a pre-cruise appt booked with the BTNX website using their tests for Sept, they do their own proctored testing but I'm hoping I hear about others that have also used them, I'm always leery of these things, I might book a back up appt with Azova just in case.

We did our tests yesterday with Azova. It was so quick and easy. I had the pdf files within 15 minutes. I uploaded them to Verifly and they were approved so it looks good. Boarding the Zuiderdam tomorrow 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shirley valentine said:

Did Azova telephone testing using yes BTNX green box kits . Sailed from Vancouver Cruise Port to Alaska in April 2022 on Holland America Zuiderdam . Absolutely no problem. I believe it cost $20. US per person. 
Stayed at the cruise port Pan Pacific hotel , did test in our room day before departure . 

Thanks. I was happy with how quick and easy the testing was. Boarding the Zuiderdam tomorrow! 🙂

• Like 1

So after reading here how many people have used Azova with the green box BTNX kits with no issues I've switched our pre-cruise appts to Azova, esp since I haven't seen anyone whos used BTNX to proctor their tests.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 7:09 PM, turnin50 said:

So after reading here how many people have used Azova with the green box BTNX kits with no issues I've switched our pre-cruise appts to Azova, esp since I haven't seen anyone whos used BTNX to proctor their tests.

We will use Azova again when we need it. So easy. Once I put the required information into Verifly and it was approved quite quickly. We were pleasantly surprised how quick and smoothly the boarding process went

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, RCmommy said:

I am just about to book Azova for our pre-cruise test using the green box from the gov't.  If I experience any issue I will be sure to update.  We sail July 9th.

who are you sailing with? I'm hoping someone chimes in whose using Azova with the green box kits thats sailing with Royal.

15 minutes ago, turnin50 said:

who are you sailing with? I'm hoping someone chimes in whose using Azova with the green box kits thats sailing with Royal.

Try using the search facility.

5 hours ago, turnin50 said:

We are sailing Carnival.  It looks like you found your answer though.  Happy sailing!

• Like 1

I will be following along with this thread,  we are booked on 2 cruises in October. We get off one on Sunday and board the second on Monday.  If we still need to test  I think  using Azova with the green box kits might be our best option. 

• Like 1

These are the boxes that The Canadian govt has been providing free at pharmacies.

I used them with Azova for Bermuda (Carnival) in April.

Have just returned from Alaska with Carnival and this time used Lifecentres.ca. Easier in the fact that you don't have to send a photo of the test result as they monitor it themselves. Also just $20 CAD.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, maryann2 said:

These are the boxes that The Canadian govt has been providing free at pharmacies.

Have just returned from Alaska with Carnival and this time used Lifecentres.ca. Easier in the fact that you don't have to send a photo of the test result as they monitor it themselves. Also just $20 CAD.

So, comparing the two, would you say Lifecenters.ca worked better for you? How many were testing at the same time? Thanks for your thoughts!

11 hours ago, maryann2 said:

This worked with the green boxes that the govt. gave us ?  I see that we can do 2 at a time for $25  thats great !!  One downfall for the date we would need to take it  they only have apts around 1 am.... 

8 minutes ago, Dismomx5 said:

So, comparing the two, would you say Lifecenters.ca worked better for you? How many were testing at the same time? Thanks for your thoughts!

Yes Lifecenters.ca was easier. It was only me.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hockeyluver said:

This worked with the green boxes that the govt. gave us ?  I see that we can do 2 at a time for $25  thats great !!  One downfall for the date we would need to take it  they only have apts around 1 am.... 

Yes the free green boxes. Wait until they tell you to open the box in case they have been tampered with.

I had one appt at 1215 am in April as I needed that day's date on the test. Good luck.

• Like 2

We too used life centres.ca. Very professional and easy to do.  results in  hand within 10 minutes.  Calgary based. No problems with accents which can be a problem for me and my hearing  aids. I always feel so badly asking for repeats.  

• Like 3