Forfait boisson gazeuse enfants

Wzk

Bonjour j aimerais prendre un forfait boisson pour mes enfants mais ils ne boivent pas de boissons gazeuses ,servent il à la place des ICE TEA ,Oasis ,sirop avec de l eau.

Merci de vos réponses

From the CC Guidelines:

Posts in Languages Other Than English
We welcome everyone here at Cruise Critic!  You are welcome to post in your native language; all we ask is that you include the English version in your post so that everyone can understand and enjoy.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Translation:  Hello, I would like to take a drink package for my children but they do not drink soft drinks, instead they serve ICE TEA, Oasis, syrup with water.

Thank you for your answers

Water and iced tea is available in the buffet & some other areas (Observation Lounge, &c) without a beverage package.  I'm not sure what Oasis is, I assume it's a brand of water flavoring.  Perhaps they could bring some aboard to use.  Is it a powder or crystal?  Americans have a brand of liquid drink flavoring called MIO, I imagine it would be pretty easy to get that aboard in your luggage.  It looks like eye drops.  

• Like 1

Eau, thé glacé, certains jus sont disponibles gratuitement. Si vos enfants ne boivent pas de soda. Il est préférable de NE PAS acheter le forfait boissons dans votre situation.

Water, Iced Tea, some Juices are available free.  If your kids do not drink soda,  Its best NOT to buy the beverage package in your situation.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, pokerguy90 said:

FYI: Oasis fruit drinks are like the French version of Snapple.

in glass bottles, like 16 oz or .5 l?  Those can't come aboard.  I was thinking it was something like KoolAid sticks.  

1 hour ago, ColeThornton said:

From the CC Guidelines:

Posts in Languages Other Than English
We welcome everyone here at Cruise Critic!  You are welcome to post in your native language; all we ask is that you include the English version in your post so that everyone can understand and enjoy.

Why is your response not surprising...