Anyone on Oasis NOW or within the last week that has UDP...PLEASE

5 hours ago, Project-College said:

What are the current arrangements for Izumi.  I have the UDP and the $35 credit I bought it with (back in Sept) seems now to be ONLY $20 and thats a big impack for my kids.

Any current insights would be greatly appreciated!

$35 credit is for the Hibachi side 

That was on Indy last month

I just got Oasis. I did not have UDP this time but I did in January.  Izumi Sushi is covered up to $35 per person which is enough to get you the Prix Fixe menu option.

This is from my cruise for a reservation in August:  For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $35 food credit, with the exception of Port Side BBQ and Playmakers which will be $20

1 hour ago, JessyCruises said:

I just got Oasis. I did not have UDP this time but I did in January.  Izumi Sushi is covered up to $35 per person which is enough to get you the Prix Fixe menu option.

This is from my cruise for a reservation in August:  For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $35 food credit, with the exception of Port Side BBQ and Playmakers which will be $20

Thats what mine said too but the RCL site now says alacarte is ALL just $20????

We have the Unlimited Dining Package purchased for Oasis in January.  The What's Included is the same as the package for the one we had purchased on Oasis in December.  I hope it's not changing.

What's Included

• Unlimited visits to speciality dining restaurants every night of your sailing and lunch on sea days.
  • For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $35 food credit, with the exception of Port Side BBQ and Playmakers which will be $20.
  • For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $10 surcharge, Chef's Table is included, with a $49.99 surcharge, and Dadong is included, with a $35 surcharge. These will be charged once onboard.

Edited by jk04