Oasis of the Seas semi live review

5 hours ago, smokeykat said:

We will be on the 8/5 sailing too 🙂

I will be interested in what you think of Coastal Kitchen as this is the 1st time we will be doing this.

I personally am not a fan of coastal kitchen. My husband loves it. I have been to costal on harmony, anthem and now oasis. It’s ok way better than the main dining room but nothing to write home about.  

We have eaten at:

cafe 150 or whatever it’s called $150 later it was just ok no need to go back. 
playmakers - the wings (Jamaican jerk and super hot) and the burger was the best of each at land or sea 

port side BBQ - entirely too much food. We got the 3 meat special with two sides and hubby wanted to try the pulled pork sandwich. We didn’t finish it all but it was good. 
El loco fresh - I had the nachos. It was good. I’ll eat there again. 

• Like 1

Had to get a new seapass card today and I wasn’t the only one. I was told that they no longer print directly on the card. They print on a thing piece of plastic that sticks on the card. It also peels off the card along with all of your information. Several people were getting new cards today, one saying it was their second time. 
the aqua 80 show was a must see. 
laser tag was fun. 

8 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

Had to get a new seapass card today and I wasn’t the only one. I was told that they no longer print directly on the card. They print on a thing piece of plastic that sticks on the card. It also peels off the card along with all of your information. Several people were getting new cards today, one saying it was their second time.

I also had to replace my card twice last voyage and the one I came home with is looking a little sad. I like to keep the cards and this is the only one I've ever brought home looking so pitiful. 😞

8 minutes ago, robmtx said:

I also had to replace my card twice last voyage and the one I came home with is looking a little sad. I like to keep the cards and this is the only one I've ever brought home looking so pitiful. 😞

I put mine in my camera case for that reason.

30 minutes ago, RisingTideRenee said:

I'll be on the 8/5 sailing! Can't wait! Cruising with a group of 9 friends in our late 20s & early 30s

Oh to be in our late 20's and 30's!  Will be on the same sailing.... check out the 'Roll Call' as may have some helpful tips!