Where, oh where, is my shareholder benefit?

stallenge

I have an upcoming cruise in August, for which I have applied for shareholder benefit.  I have received the email to say that the credit is on my booking, that a new confirmation has been issued and that I can see it by visiting my Cruise Personalizer.  Well, I haven't had a new confirmation and I can't see it on my Cruise Personalizer...anywhere...logical!  I am sure I have found it before!  So please help me all you wise people, full of knowledge...where on earth is it hiding?  I have emailed to check it is on there and am assured it is so, before I contact Princess again (and end up looking a complete muppet 😬), where should I be looking? 

8 minutes ago, stallenge said:

I have an upcoming cruise in August, for which I have applied for shareholder benefit.  I have received the email to say that the credit is on my booking, that a new confirmation has been issued and that I can see it by visiting my Cruise Personalizer.  Well, I haven't had a new confirmation and I can't see it on my Cruise Personalizer...anywhere...logical!  I am sure I have found it before!  So please help me all you wise people, full of knowledge...where on earth is it hiding?  I have emailed to check it is on there and am assured it is so, before I contact Princess again (and end up looking a complete muppet 😬), where should I be looking? 

Have you looked at the summary under the Luggage Tag & Travel Summary link? I can see mine there.

• Like 1

Many thanks for the quick replies - yes, those are the two places I looked.  I have just fired off another email asking Princess to confirm the benefit has been applied, along with a screen grab of my onboard credits - third time lucky I hope!  Again many thanks for your help, much appreciated ☺️

If your CCL shares are under a joint name (like mine and my wife's) the shareholder benefit will only appear for one of us.  For my family it only appears under my name.  
That's just a possibility for why one person might not see it.  Just in case, check the booking(s) for others in the cabin.

I booked 13 days again. And submitted my information this Saturday as I didn’t know I could get OBC a with my CCL.   New to princess.   

i just got done with a chat session and was told my 100.00 is on my account and ready to use.   Not in my summary yet though.   But they confirmed it’s there and I could use it now if I wanted to book something.   

FYI. 

22 minutes ago, Ptroxx said:

I booked 13 days again. And submitted my information this Saturday as I didn’t know I could get OBC a with my CCL.   New to princess.   

i just got done with a chat session and was told my 100.00 is on my account and ready to use.   Not in my summary yet though.   But they confirmed it’s there and I could use it now if I wanted to book something.   

FYI. 

Just confirmed. It’s in my summary.  Wohoo.  Took 6 days.    

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

Have you looked at the summary under the Luggage Tag & Travel Summary link? I can see mine there.

Luggage tag!  Of course, that would have been my first guess!!

I don't remember why, but I remember having to search for our luggage tags on my last cruise.  Princess likes to hide things!

Stallen, I hope your found it, and printed it out.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

Luggage tag!  Of course, that would have been my first guess!!

I don't remember why, but I remember having to search for our luggage tags on my last cruise.  Princess likes to hide things!

Stallen, I hope your found it, and printed it out.

Yeah real hard to find those tags.  Lolol. 

8969DFC6-3A17-4FB5-B673-7A6DE159D004.jpeg

• Haha 1

***UPDATE*** Email, sitting in my inbox this morning, from Princess.  For whatever reason they hadn't added the credit, but they have now! Now I can see it in the Payments section under Credits.  So if you can't see it, do chase it up, because it has taken three emails to have it put on. Thanks very much for everybody's help and advice - gave me the confidence to try again and probably saved a lot of hassle on board!

• Like 1