Carnival drops hairy chest game ,will others follow PLEASE. What else should go.

dolittle

On 8/8/2022 at 6:03 PM, dolittle said:

I did think of one other thing that should go. I will first admit I have never been to one of these so credential challenge if you like . Most lines have the ''adult '' (dirty ) comic to me I would not be caught dead watching this it just seems so forced and out of place, Something can be dirty and funny but it is not funny because it is dirty. Like do people shout ''yea'' every time he drops a F- bomb, is this really cutting edge or funny, again these are very popular and to me (here he goes again) F-ing classless.

What DO you like? lololol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ldubs said:

Seems one of you is talking of individual passengers acting like knuckleheads and the other is talking about ship sponsored events like the belly flop contests.   All lines have some rude passengers.   I don't recall Celebrity sponsoring any of the pool party things this thread is about.   I wonder if they ever did.  

Our first cruise on the Big Red Boat had pool games on it and that was almost 30 years ago. I guess MOST people like those kind of things 😉

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

I know a couple of people who watch NASCAR - one on the Connecticut shoreline, another on Narragansett Bay in Rhodesia Island. 

Generalizations are chancy.

Come on guys, NASCAR is always good for a snicker.  🤩

11 hours ago, navybankerteacher said:

I know a couple of people who watch NASCAR - one on the Connecticut shoreline, another on Narragansett Bay in Rhodesia Island. 

Generalizations are chancy.

I am going to need names and address's

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, billslowsky said:

There are four or five races every year in New Hampshire, Delaware, and Pocono.  All easy drive from I-95.

Southern Delaware is very ''southern'' the northern part is Philly. The Pocono's is not near the coast it has the whole state of N.J. in the way. 

Both Pocono and Dover hold publicity events in Center City Philadelphia to promote the races.  Pre-COVID, they drove cars near and around city hall.  You would know this if you actually were from Philadelphia.  They held these outside of the Comcast building (the first one).

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative.

Edited by billslowsky

On 8/8/2022 at 6:03 PM, dolittle said:

Most lines have the ''adult '' (dirty ) comic to me I would not be caught dead watching this it just seems so forced and out of place

“Most” lines?  You sure do love your generalizations.  😂  You’re batting 0 for 3.  You’re just trolling, aren’t you?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hazeleyes46 said:

What DO you like? lololol

20 hours ago, dolittle said:

Many, many things, I laugh often and am a very happy person. Just would be very uncomfortable in the ''adult'' show. Glad you enjoy it.

I think part of it for me is because I've been on so  many cruises these things become very stale.  The novelty is gone.   As far as being a participant in any adult show, no thanks.   

4 hours ago, *Miss G* said:

“Most” lines?  You sure do love your generalizations.  😂  You’re batting 0 for 3.  You’re just trolling, aren’t you?

I am pretty sure most M.M have this . I really do not like ''adult'' comics. Not sure the other 2 I am wrong on. I do not troll I give my honest opinion and try some humor.

Edited by dolittle

7 hours ago, billslowsky said:

Both Pocono and Dover hold publicity events in Center City Philadelphia to promote the races.  Pre-COVID, they drove cars near and around city hall.  You would know this if you actually were from Philadelphia.  They held these outside of the Comcast building (the first one).

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative.

I am not from Philly I am from the burbs (thank God).