Medallion Class Market

CineGraphic

I stumbled on this page a few weeks ago, and nothing worked.

Received an email today announcing that it's brand spanking new and that I should redeem my rewards.

I was unable to sign in using my usual Princess email address and password.

Let me know if anyone is able to sign in.

https://medallionclassmarket.com/

1398727434_ScreenShot2022-08-04at7_35_56PM.thumb.png.57ebdb8b77473c1498247f290aac6546.png

423133653_MedallionClassMarket.thumb.png.273b4103613ffa453d8f912ae8987315.png

43 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

Received an email today announcing that it's brand spanking new and that I should redeem my rewards.

1398727434_ScreenShot2022-08-04at7_35_56PM.thumb.png.57ebdb8b77473c1498247f290aac6546.png

Doesn’t work for me.  How do you get rewards?  Have to buy stuff? 

54 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I think it is just specially for you!  😳

Lets hope it’s not an addition to the App.

That is overloaded already!😝

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

I think it's when you're on a cruise you can set up your medallion with a credit card to use at certain stores while you're in port and you collect rewards that is what I'm guessing what the rewards are for.

From the email:

Browse our new online shopping platform to find exclusive deals on vacation products, popular wines, and merchandise.

7 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

I think it's when you're on a cruise you can set up your medallion with a credit card to use at certain stores while you're in port and you collect rewards that is what I'm guessing what the rewards are for.

Good idea, I didn't sign up for it. But that does make good sense if OP did.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

Are you able to log in and see what it's about?

Nope, I used my normal Princess account info and it was denied.

I'm not clicking on the "forget password" button either as I fear it will screw things up on the main Princess site.

• Like 2

Ok everyone, I am completely fuming about this Medallion Class Market app/website. Here’s my story on March 21, I thought I called Princess lines for help with another matter instead I got a very nice guy who SAID he was from Medallion Class and he could help me with any problems, which he couldn’t.  But asked me about where I was staying - Leonardo Royal - and asked about my rate.  Now I felt I was talking to Princess.  He then gave me a better price by about $25 x 2 for the exact same room.  Ok.  Paid with my cc.  Got confirmation with a number and Princess lines logo on all papers.  Called Princess today and asked about transfers was told they do NOT have this hotel in their bookings and no bookings located in my account!  I went thru the whole story and gave confirmation numbers and NO ONE at Princess was told about this 3rd party affiliation.  They said I have to go thru This website.  I am furious that Princess let’s them use their logo - they say they are Princess lines- but when you go the access your account they never heard of them and then they don’t NOT stand behind their passengers who are being misled.  I tried calling the number listed on my confirmation and first just ringing and then was on hold three hours with being cut off!  Any suggestions?  Thanks Evelyn 

8 minutes ago, jimksact said:

Ok everyone, I am completely fuming about this Medallion Class Market app/website. Here’s my story on March 21, I thought I called Princess lines for help with another matter instead I got a very nice guy who SAID he was from Medallion Class and he could help me with any problems, which he couldn’t.  But asked me about where I was staying - Leonardo Royal - and asked about my rate.  Now I felt I was talking to Princess.  He then gave me a better price by about $25 x 2 for the exact same room.  Ok.  Paid with my cc.  Got confirmation with a number and Princess lines logo on all papers.  Called Princess today and asked about transfers was told they do NOT have this hotel in their bookings and no bookings located in my account!  I went thru the whole story and gave confirmation numbers and NO ONE at Princess was told about this 3rd party affiliation.  They said I have to go thru This website.  I am furious that Princess let’s them use their logo - they say they are Princess lines- but when you go the access your account they never heard of them and then they don’t NOT stand behind their passengers who are being misled.  I tried calling the number listed on my confirmation and first just ringing and then was on hold three hours with being cut off!  Any suggestions?  Thanks Evelyn 

So, can you contact the hotel to see IF you do have reservations there?  Just to see if it is legit?

Sounds so fishy.  Was it Medallion Class Market?  Or, you’re just showing an example of a third party booking?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jimksact said:

I would do as @PacnGoNow suggested and call the hotel.  Ask there if they are on the up and up.  I wouldn't blame Princess as it is easy to copy a logo and use it fraudulently, if that is what is happening.  Next, contact your credit card company to see what they can do to help you.  If they need to reissue you a new credit card, they will let you know.  

• Like 1

Thanks for all your suggestions.  I have emailed the hotel to see if there are reservations in my name and it has been PAID.  Waiting for a reply - will give it 24 hours because of time differences and it is a weekend.  But——I really want to give an earful to Princess lines - who?  The person I spoke to was very nice - but I want the right people to know what is happening.  I am still mad Princess doesn’t seem to know or care and that this is so mess up.  Evelyn 

11 minutes ago, jimksact said:

Thanks for all your suggestions.  I have emailed the hotel to see if there are reservations in my name and it has been PAID.  Waiting for a reply - will give it 24 hours because of time differences and it is a weekend.  But——I really want to give an earful to Princess lines - who?  The person I spoke to was very nice - but I want the right people to know what is happening.  I am still mad Princess doesn’t seem to know or care and that this is so mess up.  Evelyn 

Just curious, not questioning your call.  Did you call 800 Princess and go through the menu buttons?  If you did this, how did you get connected to a "un" authorized agent who sold you the hotel package?  Do you have a name and details (dates/times etc)?  Princess is able to track their calls.  

If is is Fraud, then Princess should be liable for the scam.  

I do hope the hotel has a record of your reservation and that it is paid in full.  Good Luck.

1 hour ago, CineGraphic said:

I just received another email.

This time they are shilling wine, calling it Medallion Class market, and not Market Place.

And once again, there is nothing to see on the linked site.

2011434409_ScreenShot2022-08-07at1_07_37PM.thumb.png.29801a8857fd258504d3495ce8ba5669.png

926990600_ScreenShot2022-08-07at1_11_11PM.thumb.png.eb881609c0fd10bc2b8bfa28ae9a8b03.png

I wonder if this is legit?  Maybe you could call PCL sales department tmrw in Santa Clarita and ask?  Would be good to know.

Why wouldn’t the rest of us get these emails?  Strange.  

1 hour ago, CineGraphic said:

I just received another email.

This time they are shilling wine, calling it Medallion Class market, and not Market Place.

And once again, there is nothing to see on the linked site.

2011434409_ScreenShot2022-08-07at1_07_37PM.thumb.png.29801a8857fd258504d3495ce8ba5669.png

926990600_ScreenShot2022-08-07at1_11_11PM.thumb.png.eb881609c0fd10bc2b8bfa28ae9a8b03.png

Have you checked this email on your PC, so you can hover over the address and see who the sender is?

Edited by PacnGoNow