Choice air

HappyPlace1

Has anyone tried to find airfares online with Azamara?  Every time I try to find flight schedules I get the message that they are temporarily undergoing maintenance.  Azamara air dept. always says this is strange but they will verbally help me.  I am not able to get an IT dept. phone number or contact.  I e-mailed their support contact a week ago and so far no response. I would like to monitor flights for an European cruise I booked for April.

10 minutes ago, HappyPlace1 said:

Has anyone tried to find airfares online with Azamara?  Every time I try to find flight schedules I get the message that they are temporarily undergoing maintenance.  Azamara air dept. always says this is strange but they will verbally help me.  I am not able to get an IT dept. phone number or contact.  I e-mailed their support contact a week ago and so far no response. I would like to monitor flights for an European cruise I booked for April.

Try the Celebrity version of the Web site. I don't think it is called 'Choice Air' there, though! 

I

1 minute ago, blag said:

Try the Celebrity version of the Web site. I don't think it is called 'Choice Air' there, though! 

I tried.  You need to put in a Celebrity reservation number.  Also, start and finish ports have to correspond with Celebrity sailings.  I am going to try to call Corporate tomorrow and see if I can get any help.  

1 minute ago, HappyPlace1 said:

I

I tried.  You need to put in a Celebrity reservation number.  Also, start and finish ports have to correspond with Celebrity sailings.  I am going to try to call Corporate tomorrow and see if I can get any help.  

AH!

(BTW I have never found them to be competitive, but I don't live in the USA.) 

Just now, lenoirm said:

Please call Choice Air, the website has been down for months.

Flights for your voyage are still available for booking through our ChoiceAir support desk—please call 1-844-254-2398.

I have called this number.  They can book a flight, but they cannot get me on line to monitor flight changes.  Azamara let’s you believe that you will be able to monitor flights until final payment.  This evidently is not the case. The air department acted surprised that I could not get into their reservation system and told me that is was my browser and that I probably had too many cookies opened. I have loved every Azamara cruise that I have sailed on.  I truly hope the new management doesn’t change this.

17 minutes ago, HappyPlace1 said:

I have called this number.  They can book a flight, but they cannot get me on line to monitor flight changes.  Azamara let’s you believe that you will be able to monitor flights until final payment.  This evidently is not the case. The air department acted surprised that I could not get into their reservation system and told me that is was my browser and that I probably had too many cookies opened. I have loved every Azamara cruise that I have sailed on.  I truly hope the new management doesn’t change this.

Have you tried other browsers like Chrome?

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Have you tried other browsers like Chrome?

Because of a helpful suggestion from a poster on this forum, I use Google search to find ChoiceAir and can find the Azamara option on that website.

9 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I called choiceair to try to get an international business class to Venice Italy.  They said they don't do that class and only offer the back of the bus.  Not for long flights for us.

Not certain why you were told that as a blanket statement.

In many circumstances, one as recent as last week, I could have chosen that class.

Choice Air has always booked business class for me== and booked the seat (when available) that I requested. This time I will be flying to Bordeaux and returning from Venice. I have been pleased with Choice Air and can't understand the difficulty you are having,

Perhaps you should give them one more try.

58 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I called choiceair to try to get an international business class to Venice Italy.  They said they don't do that class and only offer the back of the bus.  Not for long flights for us.

I actually booked a business flight to Venice with choice air.  I just wanted to be able to monitor the fare hoping for a price drop.  
I would call again.  You should get a different answer.

1 minute ago, HappyPlace1 said:

I actually booked a business flight to Venice with choice air.  I just wanted to be able to monitor the fare hoping for a price drop.  
I would call again.  You should get a different answer.

I haven't called the air lines recently, but I will--   Choice Air roundtrip air fare was considerably lower for the same flights on the Air France and Delta Airline's website..

Are you flying home from Venice?  

8 minutes ago, Lois10028 said:

I haven't called the air lines recently, but I will--   Choice Air roundtrip air fare was considerably lower for the same flights on the Air France and Delta Airline's website..

Are you flying home from Venice?  

I am flying home from Rome.

Personally I always found the business class and Premium Economy options hugely overpriced. Especially when departing London.  I do know people whom have had very attractive fares through Choice Air from North America to Europe. 
With the current issues involved with air travel the added security of using choice air is helpful in the world of ever changing schedules and cancellations. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RW75 said:

Personally I always found the business class and Premium Economy options hugely overpriced. Especially when departing London.  I do know people whom have had very attractive fares through Choice Air from North America to Europe. 
With the current issues involved with air travel the added security of using choice air is helpful in the world of ever changing schedules and cancellations. 

Interesting point.

We fly out of Toronto, and ChoiceAir’s fares in Business and PE are usually very competitive.

As I noted in a previous thread a recent PE seat selection process on an airline’s web site was unduly restrictive. An agent at ChoiceAir was able to provide an immediate solution.

19 hours ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I agree with @HappyPlace1  call again.  A few months ago I called to price tickets for November & the agent claimed it would be at least 2 months until they loaded those flights so I should wait until then to call back.  I ended the call, immediately called back and got an agent that ran all the options for me -- economy, PE and Business.  It's clear to me the first agent simple didn't want to do his job at that moment.

We just booked our first Azamara cruise for Oct. 2023.  Very excited.  Last year, I booked flights through Choice Air for a Celebrity cruise that was cancelled.  Since it was through Choice Air and before final payment, I had not paid for my flights before the cancellation which  was lucky. Looking at their website for this Azamara cruise, (too early to make flight reservations, but just playing around),   it doesn’t say anything about air fare  not due until final cruise. payment.   Is this still the case, or do you pay when you make the flight reservations?  

1 hour ago, mchell810 said:

I agree with @HappyPlace1  call again.  A few months ago I called to price tickets for November & the agent claimed it would be at least 2 months until they loaded those flights so I should wait until then to call back.  I ended the call, immediately called back and got an agent that ran all the options for me -- economy, PE and Business.  It's clear to me the first agent simple didn't want to do his job at that moment.

Since the airlines pricing directly are now charging about $6K pp for the Bizness flights to Venice and return from Athens, I don't believe Choice Air could be much less.  Based upon that, I do not want to take this cruise.  You can have our flight seats and cabin. lol

5 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Since the airlines pricing directly are now charging about $6K pp for the Bizness flights to Venice and return from Athens, I don't believe Choice Air could be much less.  Based upon that, I do not want to take this cruise.  You can have our flight seats and cabin. lol

I got BC seats fir half the cost the airlines quoted on their website; however, it's clear you've made your decision so enjoy whatever vacation you arrange.