Promo code that may get you an extra $100 OBC

Stockjock

I did the promo code…..got a great deal, and when I went to print everything out, it left off the “all included”……no gratuities,drinks or Wi-Fi on my documents, but it did have the $100 OBC…

thank goodness I’m such a paranoid person I screen shot everything because I have had problems in the past!  I have a screen shot of the pricing where it’s all included. Calling Celebrity tomorrow.

EVERYONE…..CHECK YOUR DOCUMENTS!!!

42 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Try a different sailing.  I just tried a dummy booking on a sailing different than the one I booked earlier today and it seems to still be working for me.

I just put in the cruise I booked yesterday again and this time it took. 😵 Maybe I fat fingered one of my entries. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

I never book on the website. I always put in my CC number but the phone agent always has to manually put in our CC one catagory upgrade. 

Sorry for going totally off topic here now.  With the relabeling of the verandahs (I booked a soon-to-be-recategorized "Deluxe Verandah" formerly known as a 1A I believe.) do you know anything about any changes to the one-category upgrade policy.  I wasn't too concerned with the upgrade since I don't believe the 1A category qualifies and I have a kray-kray price on the booking.  But I wonder if the one-category upgrade will eventually be done away with as another way to try to improve the bottom line.  Thoughts anyone?  Or is there already a thread for this?

7 minutes ago, UKYgirl said:

thank goodness I’m such a paranoid person I screen shot everything because I have had problems in the past!

Or are you just a leftie like me?  I did the same and let the TA know I have them in case she needs them.  😄

• Haha 1

Just now, Stem to Stern said:

Sorry for going totally off topic here now.  With the relabeling of the verandahs (I booked a soon-to-be-recategorized "Deluxe Verandah" formerly known as a 1A I believe.) do you know anything about any changes to the one-category upgrade policy.  I wasn't too concerned with the upgrade since I don't believe the 1A category qualifies and I have a kray-kray price on the booking.  But I wonder if the one-category upgrade will eventually be done away with as another way to try to improve the bottom line.  Thoughts anyone?  Or is there already a thread for this?

I asked my Magic 8 Ball and it says, "cannot predict now". 🎱😉

• Haha 1

We used ALLABOARD100 as the Promo code online. This saved us $975 on our fare and added a $100 OBC.

From what I could tell it allowed us to add the ALL INCLUDED package at no additional cost.

Can't hurt to use it when you are checking prices on the Website. We did check with our usual TA and they could not match the price or give is any OBC. 

19 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

This is straight from Celebrity's cabin recategorization brochure:

image.thumb.png.f8fa5c052c47d0ff343968ab0b633951.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Thanks 2

Promo code is no longer valid. I managed to grab screencaps for my September sailings while it was working and I emailed both my TA and the bestprice email.

I suspect they're going to tell me to pound sand though 😞

10 hours ago, davekathy said:

The promo email I received this weekend didn't even mention promo code "ALLABOARD100". 🤔

I think it is something leftover from promo's past and was and error induced with them loading the most recent promo.  I've not found anything about this promo code and my TA (who is very good) didn't know anything about it either.

This is awesome, thanks for posting this promo code!  I was on the fence whether to book with Celebrity for the first time (we've been on many Princess and NCL cruises) but this promo code gave us $100 extra OBC and more importantly lowered the fare over $500.  Combined with the $350 we'll save double dipping the AMEX promo, the all-in fare we got for a Royal Suite with $1,000 OBC is totally reasonable and I went ahead and booked this morning. I'm comparing this with the Haven on NCL and since so much is already included on X we'll be saving a bundle.  Thanks again!!!

It appears that maybe the code is only allowed to be used once on each cruise or maybe each cabin category?  I was able to book an Equinox RS using the code this morning, then went right back in to check something and the promo code no longer worked.  I tried the cruise the week after mine and it worked again.

16 hours ago, davekathy said:

The promo email I received this weekend didn't even mention promo code "ALLABOARD100". 🤔

This code was texted to me when I priced out but did not purchase several sailings.  It's supposed to be an incentive to complete the booking.  Thus, it would not be mentioned in promotional advertisements.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So now it's starting to make sense.   It was supposed to give you $100 of OBC to entice you to complete the booking but somehow it was messed up to also give you the cruise only "discount" on the AI fare.

I bet someones in trouble!

• Like 1

A mock booking on my Constellation TA still allows the promo code to be used, but the cruise fare is no longer discounted.  Looks like Celebrity is plugging all the holes. 

Someone in our Constellation TA roll call was able to snag a great price with this promo.  They were told it was a glitch but Celebrity would honor the price.  It was only a 4 night cruise.

I think wrk2cruise is right.  Someone is in trouble.  

Maybe the free 7 night cruises given to to lowly Blue Chip Club Pearl members was a glitch, too!

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MarinerAlex said:

I'm starting to get a sense for how problematic RC/Celebrity IT or general support is - between this, pricing makes little sense, long call hold times, website pages crashing, refund delays, etc.

At least the cruises are good! 

Consistently inconsistent. 

19 hours ago, SusieV said:

Promo code is no longer valid. I managed to grab screencaps for my September sailings while it was working and I emailed both my TA and the bestprice email.

I suspect they're going to tell me to pound sand though 😞

Having a good TA is worth their weight in gold. I got an email from mine saying that Resolutions said this was an error but they are honouring the OBC we'd be entitled to from the fare drop since we're past final payment but still eligible to reprice until 2 days beforehand under Cruise with Confidence. I don't think the amount quite lines up... but I'm very, very happy for the little bit of extra money.

Thanks to the OP for posting.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TXGREG said:

We used ALLABOARD100 as the Promo code online. This saved us $975 on our fare and added a $100 OBC.

From what I could tell it allowed us to add the ALL INCLUDED package at no additional cost.

Can't hurt to use it when you are checking prices on the Website. We did check with our usual TA and they could not match the price or give is any OBC. 

It also let me get the All Included package at no additional cost this AM, which I'm glad I booked.  It was for a 15 day TA, so adding the All Included package would have added about 2,000.  I know this because a friend tried to do the same thing as I did this afternoon and while she got the $100 OBC, she would have to pay 2,000 more for the cruise, because All Included was no longer "free".  Not sure if it was the code or a glitch in Celebrity's system.

3 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

So now it's starting to make sense.   It was supposed to give you $100 of OBC to entice you to complete the booking but somehow it was messed up to also give you the cruise only "discount" on the AI fare.

I bet someones in trouble!

I had a 13 night transatlantic on the Silhouette, in an aft balcony for under 3,000 all included this AM.  Went with the Apex instead.  The numbers were crazy!

Ding!  Ding!  Ding!  Glitch got it done.  My TA emailed me back this morning.  She told me because I booked direct she did not have access to my booking, but she called CC and the rep told her ALLABOARD100 code is only for $100 obc and AI glitch could not be honored.  But the rep said they had another caller with the same problem.  My TA suggested I call CC.  I called CC to get invoice emailed to me while still on the line, no AI appearing on invoice, transferred to customer outreach rep, emailed him screen shot, received a call back from him an hour later reporting that he emailed the corrected invoice showing the AI.  No explanation provided.  In hind site I should have booked a 10-nighter.  I keep finding myself plugging in that promo code.  How many more times am I going to do that?  Nevertheless all my thanks to @Stockjockfor posting about this (you deserve a commision) and the other posters for their advice.

• Like 1