Examples of Menu

majortom10

23 hours ago, ClefsDor said:

I don't think there is an always available menu in Britannia restaurant?

there's no menu but one night none of the starters appealed to me so I asked for a prawn cocktail and got it with no problem. I think Cesaer salad and tomato soup are always available. Not sure about mains but I've previously heard that grilled salmon or chicken are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elmsliebev said:

there's no menu but one night none of the starters appealed to me so I asked for a prawn cocktail and got it with no problem. I think Cesaer salad and tomato soup are always available. Not sure about mains but I've previously heard that grilled salmon or chicken are.

Thanks - handy to know.

On QV I didn't take any photos of the menus or my food, just so wrong imo but maybe that's just me however from memory mains included Surf & turf, both pork and beef Wellington  duck a la orange, veal escalope, roast sirloin, lamb roasted and braised as shanks, sea bream, cod provencal, fillet of salmon, various veg and vegan dishes Inc risotto, curry, pasta etc. 

Appetisers were varied smoked salmon, pate, tuna tartar, sushi type dishes, assiettes of various sliced veg, goats cheese, buffalo chx wings to name a few, alongside an array of salads and consommé and soups. 

Desserts were lush. Bread and butter pudding, choc brownies, ice creams  cheeseboard, cheesecake, choc parfait and mousses, creme caramel, rice pudding off the top of my head. 

You cannot starve I promise you. 💯 

Edited by 2BACRUISER
Typo
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, 2BACRUISER said:

On QV I didn't take any photos of the menus or my food, just so wrong imo but maybe that's just me however from memory mains included Surf & turf, both pork and beef Wellington  duck a la orange, veal escalope, roast sirloin, lamb roasted and braised as shanks, sea bream, cod provencal, fillet of salmon, various veg and vegan dishes Inc risotto, curry, pasta etc. 

Appetisers were varied smoked salmon, pate, tuna tartar, sushi type dishes, assiettes of various sliced veg, goats cheese, buffalo chx wings to name a few, alongside an array of salads and consommé and soups. 

Desserts were lush. Bread and butter pudding, choc brownies, ice creams  cheeseboard, cheesecake, choc parfait and mousses, creme caramel, rice pudding off the top of my head. 

You cannot starve I promise you. 💯 

And if all else fails, the shop the sells stuff like toothpaste and ibuprofen also sells Mars Bars!

• Haha 1