Still need to bring Vax card?

zanydoc

Does anyone know if we still have to actually bring and show our vax card after September 6th? I just completed check in for Indy September 16th and it just asked if I was vaccinated in the health questionnaire. It didn’t request a picture like my previous cruises, nor did I see anywhere that it stated we had to actually show proof of vaccine. Thx!

We bought a passbook holder that has a place for the vac cards.  We just decided to always have them when we travel incase things change while we are gone.  This is all still very fluid. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, zanydoc said:

Does anyone know if we still have to actually bring and show our vax card after September 6th? I just completed check in for Indy September 16th and it just asked if I was vaccinated in the health questionnaire. It didn’t request a picture like my previous cruises, nor did I see anywhere that it stated we had to actually show proof of vaccine. Thx!

Yes, to be safe as they will ask for it at checking.  The icon to upload the vaccine card is no longer available in the APP.