Body lotion still provided?

PZetz

8 hours ago, regnig said:

I have a suggestion for you, although you are smart enough to have perhaps figured it out yourself, ... take an empty container with you and fill it up from the wall dispenser allowing you to use it anywhere in the stateroom. 

You're right! I did think of it myself for next time. Likely will bring more than one old bottle. 😉
But others may not have, so posting it was still thoughtful on your part. Thank you. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Clay Clayton said:

…a friend who was on Koningsdam last week…reports:

“There was hand lotion in the cabin and in all the public restrooms on Koningsdam. It is a great ship! Have a nice time.”

The bathrooms near the gym at least used to have the small bottles. The attendants said they were fine to take.

During the past year we've sailed on the NA, Rotterdam, Zuiderdam, Noordam, and NS in inside cabins except for a balcony cabin on the Noordam.  All had lotion in the dispenser next to the bathroom sink.  I do bring an old Elemis bottle to refill so I can use it while sitting on the bed.

• Thanks 1

In colder climates, I find the elemis lotion to be not quite as moisturizing as I'd like.  So, since it is a light lotion, if you like a heavier one, just bring it along.  I've found myself shoreside looking for aveeno and was very happy that they have it in Italy.  With a bottle with Italian writing...quite the keepsake!! Why I was so surprised, I have no idea.