Symphony of the Seas 9/24 - 10/1 Part 2 B2B Live Reviews with Pictures!

BennyBrun

On 10/3/2022 at 1:43 PM, LATTELOVE said:

Thanks again for taking us along.

As always, excellent reviews and photos.

Hope to follow in the near future.

Safe travels.

Thanks so much!  I finally got my laundry done and just finished packing for the Oasis this Sunday.  I decided to pack for two weeks and then come back home on turnaround day to do laundry and repack and then head back to the port to board for the third week…. What am I going to miss?  The opportunity to book Cats 🐱 🐈‍⬛ 🐈 ?  I will find another ice cold place to nap 😴 😆 😝 on Oasis if it’s full!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, avw3 said:

Thank you for the very detailed account of your cruise! It really is helping us plan our cruise on Symphony later this month. Well done and safe travels back home.

Enjoy your cruise!!!!   Remember if there is a show that you want to see .. like Hiro and it gets postponed to later in the cruise … go standby on the early shows in case it gets canceled all together later on due to ship movements!

20 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Thanks, Benny.  Another fine job.  I hope to cruise on Symphony one day, hopefully sooner rather than later.  Those shows look fabulous. “See” you on the next one.

See you on the Oasis!  They will roll me off the ship when I am done at the end of this 3 week cruise 🚢… which is not such a great idea as I fly out to Italy two days after I get home from Oasis to get on the NCL GEM… next year my cruises will be more spaced out 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

See you on the Oasis!  They will roll me off the ship when I am done at the end of this 3 week cruise 🚢… which is not such a great idea as I fly out to Italy two days after I get home from Oasis to get on the NCL GEM… next year my cruises will be more spaced out 😂 

All I can say is . . . . WOW!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Good job on the review, I was on the ship for 3 weeks, best Windjammer of all ships I have been on, hit the Diamond Lounge at 5 pm, plenty of eats, also the Mexican buffet was great.

Thanks!  Which ship were you just on for 3 weeks?

On 10/4/2022 at 2:49 PM, BennyBrun said:

Thanks so much!  I finally got my laundry done and just finished packing for the Oasis this Sunday.  I decided to pack for two weeks and then come back home on turnaround day to do laundry and repack and then head back to the port to board for the third week…. What am I going to miss?  The opportunity to book Cats 🐱 🐈‍⬛ 🐈 ?  I will find another ice cold place to nap 😴 😆 😝 on Oasis if it’s full!

Ahh so nice that you can get to cruise again.

When I grow up I want to be like you, hahaha.

Just wished we could do this more often too.

But for now, we love following peoples blogs.

Are you going to do a live review on Oasis too??

Thanks!!

8 hours ago, JamesEM said:

I was on the Symphony for the Sept.10th, 17th, and 24th cruises.  Kept looking for someone with a camera in the Diamond Lounge, our paths never crossed.

This will be our first cruise as a Diamond and we are trying to figure out if we really need the Refreshment packages that we purchased. Would you please be able to answer a few questions for us?

What were the hours of the Diamond Lounge when you were there?

Did they have cappuccino and lattes available during those hours?

Do they have bottles of water available during those hours?

Do they also have things like fresh orange juice, soda, ice tea, and other beverages that we can grab and go?

Also, do they have a computer available for use to check in for our return flights home?

Thank you in advance. 🙂

Andy

On 9/27/2022 at 5:09 PM, BennyBrun said:

I gave up trying to get them to fix the rowers … all they need is to open the cap and pour water in… it’s been 1.5 weeks and they just can’t fill the one rower which makes it useless.  It took one week to change the battery on the one with the water… I gave up.  I scored a zero for the fitness center on the survey and it looks like another zero this week!

56BB0609-8938-48E3-A0D3-272E13AEE2D3.jpeg

CF93E080-8A5D-4648-A853-B6D779EF6799.jpeg

DISLIKE!

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 2:51 PM, BennyBrun said:

WOW!  I am behind in reading your posts.  Life is very busy here in PA. 🙂  3 cruises in 1 year for me is a record.  But you ( and others on CC) take it to a new level!

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2022 at 1:07 AM, JamesEM said:

I was on the Symphony for the Sept.10th, 17th, and 24th cruises.  Kept looking for someone with a camera in the Diamond Lounge, our paths never crossed.

I was in the Diamond Lounge every night… I chatted with JJ every time I stopped by too as well as Mohammed.  They were both Amazing!

On 10/6/2022 at 9:52 AM, avw3 said:

This will be our first cruise as a Diamond and we are trying to figure out if we really need the Refreshment packages that we purchased. Would you please be able to answer a few questions for us?

What were the hours of the Diamond Lounge when you were there?

Did they have cappuccino and lattes available during those hours?

Do they have bottles of water available during those hours?

Do they also have things like fresh orange juice, soda, ice tea, and other beverages that we can grab and go?

Also, do they have a computer available for use to check in for our return flights home?

Thank you in advance. 🙂

Andy

The Lounge is open all the time with key card access.

the light snack is served between 5-8pm and light breakfast is served in the morning but not sure the hours.

the coffee machine is available in the morning not sure the time it starts but ends at 9pm.  You press a button and out comes espresso, cappuccino latte nothing fancy.

Bottled water will count against your Diamond coupon and only available during snack hours and you order is from a server.

the only beverage you have access to yourself beside the coffee machine is water in a pitcher/tea bags.

Diamond Lounge is not a good substitute for refreshment package if you want everything that’s included in the beverage and will need more than what your Diamond coupon provides.

• Like 1

BennyBrun  - thank you for the detailed information on the Diamond Lounge! We will keep our refreshment packages based on your comments. Also, with Symphony's Diamond lounge being on deck 4 and our cabins on deck 9, it would be a lot of travel going back and forth. We'll pop in for afternoon snacks for sure and probably a breakfast bite or two during the week.