When to book for a suite?

We haven't cruised in a few years. so I am out of the loop. We'd like to try to book a suite that accommodates 8 on Harmony of the Seas out of Texas- Ideally one of the aquatheater suites. I will use an agent. How early do I need to book it? I see that they're already gone for April of 2024. When do you think that an agent could book this for us for Summer 2024?

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, TheLargeFamily said:

We haven't cruised in a few years. so I am out of the loop. We'd like to try to book a suite that accommodates 8 on Harmony of the Seas out of Texas- Ideally one of the aquatheater suites. I will use an agent. How early do I need to book it? I see that they're already gone for April of 2024. When do you think that an agent could book this for us for Summer 2024?

Thank you.

I haven't seen an itinerary release schedule yet but typically new schedules were released in stages through November and December. Since covid that has been a bit jumbled but I'd expect them to get back to their traditional schedules very soon.  Watch the board here for updates. You'll see threads pop up soon once the announce the schedule.

11 minutes ago, TheLargeFamily said:

Thank you.

For suites, book when the sailing opens.  Ask the agent when that is expected.

Just now, Cigar King said:

We also try to book our suites as soon as booking open.  They often sell out quickly, especially if you want a particular room or are going to be doing multiple cruises.

Agree...book as soon as the schedule opens. I just wish the schedules would be released a bit quicker.

3 hours ago, TheLargeFamily said:

We'd like to try to book a suite that accommodates 8 on Harmony of the Seas out of Texas

You may find more options if you spread out your party to two or more cabins.

Follow the 2024-2025 deployment thread for info on when that will be available.

9 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, that is an option for other cruises. But this is a "bucket list" item that we're looking forward to! I am afraid the perks will spoil us, however. 

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

@TheLargeFamily

@Biker19 is right.  Your best info on release dates will be found here.  Book as soon as they are released and then watch for price drops.