Yeti Cups

SavTris

15 minutes ago, SavTris said:

Can I take my 30 ounce Yeti full of ice water off the ship at the ports?

Not supposed to have any open food or drinks of any kind. They usually don't say anything but they could make you pour it out.

33 minutes ago, cruisinqt said:

We take ours with us into port all the time. I have a carrying strap for it to clip onto my backpack, suitcase, or beach bag and it’s always with me. 

Thanks. Thats what I was wanting to do. I was about to order a strap from Amazon. 😁

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mz-s said:

Not supposed to have any open food or drinks of any kind. They usually don't say anything but they could make you pour it out.

I don't believe this is true. I know many countries have policies against bringing food, specifically produce, to prevent the spread of crop disease or pests. Never heard of water not being able to go. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Joebucks said:

I don't believe this is true. I know many countries have policies against bringing food, specifically produce, to prevent the spread of crop disease or pests. Never heard of water not being able to go. 

Attend the fun ashore fun aboard talk on your next cruise.

17 hours ago, kona_wahine said:

I don’t believe this to be true either. I always take water. Always. Never an issue. I’ve searched and see nothing other than fresh food, fruits veggies are not allowed. 

I usually take that big water bottle from the room (that I've already opened) off the ship.  I would think the Yeti cup would be the same idea.   

I always take water off. Never had an issue. Just PLEASE use a clean cup to pour water into your yeti. I get so grossed out when I see people putting their personal cups under the water spout, entire spout into their drink. Person after person does this, and Carnival doesn't say anything. I don't want to be a Karen,  but this passes germs. Don't do it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1