Equinox Daily Sheet

Phils01

Are they still placing them in your cabin each day?    

on July cruise to Alaska they were not available.   Info on daily activities was only available on the App or the inroom television.    I like receiving the printed copy each day

59 minutes ago, retird said:

on July cruise to Alaska they were not available.   Info on daily activities was only available on the App or the inroom television.    I like receiving the printed copy each day

Yes they are printed and left in your cabin every evening 

52 minutes ago, Smmessineo said:

It would be great if you could post them! I'm on this same itinerary in December and would love to see the dailies.

I’ll take pictures and get them posted later, I’m just missing day 2 which was a sea day

10 hours ago, retird said:

Both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity are moving toward using the App.  I believe, at least for now, you can request printed copies from your cabin steward. 

Thanks for the offer but no need as we will be on the Equinox for the next cruise and everything is shown in the App.  The first day is exactly as the one you posted.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🌅🇺🇸

15 hours ago, Phils01 said:

I’ll take pictures and get them posted later, I’m just missing day 2 which was a sea day

Thanks! We’re on this same cruise January 2 - 12. I’d like to know what day they’re doing the first formal night. We want to celebrate our 25th anniversary on that night by dining in a specialty restaurant and having photos taken in our formal attire. I assume it will be either night two or three so I booked both nights but I really only want to keep the reservation that falls on formal night.  

6 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity are moving toward using the App.  I believe, at least for now, you can request printed copies from your cabin steward. 

Nope, they are placed in your cabin still - no need to request and there’s more info in the printed copy than the app

26 minutes ago, Smmessineo said:

@Phils01 Thank you for this! I also appreciate your posts about the boarding procedure and the wifi on Equinox. It's great to get current info when planning a cruise! 

Just on the WiFi, we had the basic in our package but I upgraded to the premium before we left - I was able to stream Netflix and YouTube and only a few times did it buffer and a few times it dropped out. I did a speed test and were getting 4-5Mbps most of the time. No idea what the ‘surf’ package was like as I didn’t use the basic package