Wonder--Reserving Shows?

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2022 at 2:20 PM, Hult5 said:

I'm cruising on Wonder of the Seas on December 31st and was able to reserve all our shows on Royal's website last week with no trouble.  I did not try the app.

What shows are currently on Wonder?  We have a January 7 cruise and I don't see a show listing.

THANKS - have  a GREAT cruise !

Im happy RC is going back to reserving online. Takes the rush to get on board 

or hook up to their wifi when in the terminal.

It relieves the staff of manning the booth to take reservations on board.

I always book my entertainment the moment it opens up online.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 8:37 AM, steverenee said:

What shows are currently on Wonder?  We have a January 7 cruise and I don't see a show listing.

THANKS - have  a GREAT cruise !

Just got off the Wonder.  DEFINITELY see the Aqua show and the Ice show - they are both excellent!  For the Aqua show, be prepared to be dripped on if you're seated in the lower middle and the splash zones are wet!  Tap Factory was good (like a combination of Blue Man group and Tap Dancing), but if contortionists give you the creeps, you may want to skip Tap Factory.  Effectors 2 was fun and the special effects are terrific.

6 minutes ago, BlairsvilleCruiseGirl said:

Just got off the Wonder.  DEFINITELY see the Aqua show and the Ice show - they are both excellent!  For the Aqua show, be prepared to be dripped on if you're seated in the lower middle and the splash zones are wet!  Tap Factory was good (like a combination of Blue Man group and Tap Dancing), but if contortionists give you the creeps, you may want to skip Tap Factory.  Effectors 2 was fun and the special effects are terrific.

Thanks - What days and time of day are the are the Aqua show and Ice show?

3 minutes ago, steverenee said:

Thanks - What days and time of day are the are the Aqua show and Ice show?

Not sure what your itinerary is so it may not be the same.  We saw the Aqua show the first night of the cruise (8pm?) and the Ice show the third night (7pm?).  The second night (at sea) was formal and the fifth night (at sea enroute to Coco Cay) was Dress to Impress/Lobster.  Also they had a 70's night party (but no white night) in case you want to pack some cool 70's duds 😎

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Don’t miss Effectors We saw it last night and it was awesome. 

Maybe if you’re 10. Otherwise, it’s ridiculously juvenile with a storyline about singing Power Rangers or some such. Not even close to the Broadway shows on other Oasis class ships.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheHawk1 said:

Maybe if you’re 10. Otherwise, it’s ridiculously juvenile with a storyline about singing Power Rangers or some such. Not even close to the Broadway shows on other Oasis class ships.

Come on who doesn’t like people shooting lasers from their hands and dozens of lighted drones flying around the theater. I might add I have never seen a true Broadway show on any cruise ship. 

On 11/20/2022 at 5:55 AM, Biker19 said:

Not sure we have a schedule pattern figured out yet, but maybe a month out.

It was mentioned on the coffee talk that they woukd be released the first of the month for the following month. So 30 to 60 days out.now to see if what they told us is accurate. 

6 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

I might add I have never seen a true Broadway show on any cruise ship. 

I never said the shows were Broadway quality, but the other Oasis class productions far exceed this Royal home-grown show. I'll take Grease, Hairspray or Mama Mia any day...  at least there's an actual story with some decent songs.

1 hour ago, JeffT237 said:

Does anyone have an entertainment schedule you can post from their recent Wonder sailing out of Orlando?  Specifically the Eastern itinerary, thanks in advance if you do.  

I'm also wondering this! We sail in late Jan but hoping to see what the entertainment schedule looks like soon. 

On 11/27/2022 at 3:11 PM, TheHawk1 said:

I never said the shows were Broadway quality, but the other Oasis class productions far exceed this Royal home-grown show. I'll take Grease, Hairspray or Mama Mia any day...  at least there's an actual story with some decent songs.

To each his own, I see people hate all those and walk out.  I have seen all three of those on Broadway; including Moving Up, so I won't even go to see them on a ship.