Live on Summit repositioning Boston - Miami Oct. 15 2022. Have questions? Ask away

cruisestitch

We're traveling with an 8 and 9 month old and 5 and 8 year old for a family reunion....anything to do for kids that you notice?  I appreciate your input....this is a huge help trying to figure what to take for entertainment for them etc...  Would you ask if a pak and play is allowed to be put on deck for the babies?  Thank you so much in advance!

Good Afternoon--  Would you ask Margaret Loot, Captains Club contact, if she could provide a contact for her for our sailing on 10 NOV 22?  There are several special requests, ie, cribs that  I would most definitely like to ensure are available for our arrival.  We have 12 Aqua Class cabins and we are all ELITE.  Thank you so much.  

1 hour ago, stellarose said:

looking for the best , quiet spot to read a book (in the sun) when on the Summit to Bermuda next summer.  tried the serenity deck on the CCL Mardi Gras this past December and people were so loud and brought their own music. no real serenity. 

Try all the way forward on Deck 11, near the Sky Lounge. Just off the walking track. There are also loungers aft of the main walking track, but they are closer to the stage with daytime activities.

If you are in a suite, the Retreat Sundeck is sunny and pretty quiet.

32 minutes ago, scrapcreator said:

Try all the way forward on Deck 11, near the Sky Lounge. Just off the walking track. There are also loungers aft of the main walking track, but they are closer to the stage with daytime activities.

If you are in a suite, the Retreat Sundeck is sunny and pretty quiet.

we are in the titanic level. lol.  will try dec 11. thanks.

On 10/26/2022 at 3:47 AM, stellarose said:

looking for the best , quiet spot to read a book (in the sun) when on the Summit to Bermuda next summer.  tried the serenity deck on the CCL Mardi Gras this past December and people were so loud and brought their own music. no real serenity. 

In my opinion one of the best locations is on Deck 4 Port (non-smoking side).

Generally very quiet and very few people - 

182601439832056.webp

CelPro-35296-1584730747.webp

• Like 3

22 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

staterooms are updated.  Rather annoying placement of the bedside light switch but otherwise no complaints 

We were B3B on Summit in August and September in 3 different cabins. In the third (Aqua on 9) we had that annoying light switch as well. Other wise, the cabins were all lovely.

I thought about you while I was onboard. I did quite a lot of cross-stitching, and your screenname popped into my head. 

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:
2 hours ago, NJRonbo said:

Not sure if you are AquaClass.

Been hearing that Blu no longer allows you to order off of the Main Dining Room menu.

If you are dining in Blu, could you check to see if this is true?  Thanks

Not true. Just got off today.