Suite or Diamond Lounge plus Coastal Kitchen question

cwtravel

25 minutes ago, mconthehighseas said:

Glad I found this thread!
We will be in a Loft suite on our next cruise.  Does anyone remember what kind of coffee maker will be in the room?  (We will be on Allure, in case they have different machines on different ships).  
I know the stewards will be happy to bring us as much coffee as we want, but we do have our favorites, so I bring Nespresso pods or k-cups when that's an option

I never used it so i didnt take notice of the type.

The Machine in the suite lounge was pretty good though, if you care for expresso or cappuccino.

38 minutes ago, mconthehighseas said:

We will be in a Loft suite on our next cruise.  Does anyone remember what kind of coffee maker will be in the room?  (We will be on Allure, in case they have different machines on different ships).  
I know the stewards will be happy to bring us as much coffee as we want, but we do have our favorites, so I bring Nespresso pods or k-cups when that's an option

at 3.08 there is a view of the machine

2 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

On our last sailing we were on Quantum and Coastal Kitchen was open for lunch every day, including port days.  Is this the same on Oasis class ships as well? 

It was on Harmony in May/June. Check the app. Switch to the current sailing if you have to.

Edited by OCSC Mike

1 minute ago, DaKahuna said:

On our last sailing we were on Quantum and Coastal Kitchen was open for lunch every day, including port days.  Is this the same on Oasis class ships as well? 

Yes it was open on our oasis and allure everyday for lunch 

Coastal Kitchen question - an earlier poster mentioned Luminare, which I am familiar with on Celebrity. Is the CK dinner menu the same as the mdr daily menu but just smaller or is it a completely different menu? Can you order off the mdr menu or is there an always available option? I have yet to find a recent CK menu though I am sure they are posted somewhere.

How is breakfast and lunch?

Thanks!

Edited by cwtravel

2 hours ago, mconthehighseas said:

I believe Latazee .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cwtravel said:

Coastal Kitchen question - an earlier poster mentioned Luminare, which I am familiar with on Celebrity. Is the CK dinner menu the same as the mdr daily menu but just smaller or is it a completely different menu? Can you order off the mdr menu or is there an always available option? I have yet to find a recent CK menu though I am sure they are posted somewhere.

How is breakfast and lunch?

Thanks!

No it's slightly different. There are some standard "classic" dishes that are the same but CK does have Filet Mignon n the first night and MDR has NY strip. You can get a Filet in the MDR but its an upcharge