Breakfast in Grand Suite - Quantum OTS + Gratuity enquiry

avalon65

Hi

3 of us are booked in March 23 from Brisbane for Q - With breakfast on  QOTS in a Grand Suite, does the menu include the "hot" food items such as bacon/eggs/sausages etc.. or is it just the Continental Breakfast times.  I have also read that there is no $7.95 cover charge - is this correct?

My second question - what is the approximate charge, per day , for Gratuity in Suites.

Thanks for your assistance

Regards

Darren

Edited by avalon65

Staying in a GS and above you can order breakfast/lunch/dinner off the MDR menu during their open hours. You can also order from the regular room service menu 24 hours a day. No service charge for suites. We tip the delivery person in cash for their service.

Gratuities are $18.50 pp per day.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, avalon65 said:

My second question - what is the approximate charge, per day , for Gratuity in Suites.

Regards

Darren

Gratuities are included in your fare if booked in Australia.

27 minutes ago, gogo65 said:

Gratuities are included in your fare if booked in Australia.

Nice...We always just include them to our final payment here in the US. Some pay them onboard as a daily charge to their final folio.

Just now, Ashland said:

Nice...We always just include them to our final payment here in the US. Some pay them onboard as a daily charge to their final folio.

In Oz, they have to sell it as a all inclusive fare, they cant advertise a price then add tax+gratuities. It also makes it more difficult to remove them..

On 10/23/2022 at 3:58 PM, avalon65 said:

Hi

3 of us are booked in March 23 from Brisbane for Q - With breakfast on  QOTS in a Grand Suite, does the menu include the "hot" food items such as bacon/eggs/sausages etc.. or is it just the Continental Breakfast times.  I have also read that there is no $7.95 cover charge - is this correct?

Regards

Darren

Room service and gratuity has no charge but you can give a cash tip if you want to the person delivering.

Suite you can get the regular room service plus you can order off the Dining room menu.

I think room service is the best dining on the ship and there’s lots of it.

1 hour ago, SRF said:

FYI there is also a special suite breakfast menu that includes things not on the normal room service breakfast menu.

AFAIK you can only order from the dinner MDR menu.

Nope, have routinely ordered all three meals from MDR menu in a GS.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SRF said:

FYI there is also a special suite breakfast menu that includes things not on the normal room service breakfast menu.

AFAIK you can only order from the dinner MDR menu.

Sorry...wrong you can order breakfast/lunch/dinner from the MDR menu. We often order just dessert at night just before the MDR closes...So Yummy !!!