Price of soft drinks and mock tails on P & O

suey

12 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Before our P&O cruise at the end of August, I finally 'tamed' the VeriFly. When we got to the terminal, it seemed that the info I had painstakingly up-loaded wasn't used at all. Apparently the check-in staff do NOT have access to the VeriFly info. It is used to ensure that the ship has 95% of passengers fully vaccinated. At check-in they even took our photos again. everything was duplicated.

Same experience with Princess - it causes a lot of passengers undue stress before their cruise. Once you've experienced boarding under the new regime, you realise all the pre boarding anxiety was for nothing 🙂

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jean C said:

Same experience with Princess - it causes a lot of passengers undue stress before their cruise. Once you've experienced boarding under the new regime, you realise all the pre boarding anxiety was for nothing 🙂

Yes. I had a lot of problems with the Medallion, then later with the VeriFly. 

22 hours ago, mr walker said:

I know nothing about the ship (apart from it was Golden Princess & so the shopping trolley class), but we are officially cruiselings - they have given us Cruiseling Codes 🙂 

Advice most welcome.

Cheers

Make sure that your Cruiseling codes are the same as your URN for Princess because this will give you points for the Captains Circle club.  Should be the same code across all of Carnival ships.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Make sure that your Cruiseling codes are the same as your URN for Princess because this will give you points for the Captains Circle club.  Should be the same code across all of Carnival ships.

OK will do thanks. I already saw that they have mixed up Tracey & me via our codes & my booking confirmation for us both was sent to her email - lucky it wasn't a surprise cruise 🙂 We both have Captains Circle 'status' from previous Carnival cruises.

3 minutes ago, mr walker said:

OK will do thanks. I already saw that they have mixed up Tracey & me via our codes & my booking confirmation for us both was sent to her email - lucky it wasn't a surprise cruise 🙂 We both have Captains Circle 'status' from previous Carnival cruises.

Are you a Cruiseling Neil, I thought you were an upmarket cruiser, lol.

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2022 at 7:15 AM, Ozwoody said:

Funny, you know I kept seeing the meetings for Bill & Ted on cruises, and thought I wonder who they are, then someone enlightened me.

Recently with everyone knowing the cost of booze but not soft drink, I'm beginning to see why they might be necessary.🤣

Dr Bob and Bill W is it not, AA. Too many temptations.

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Are you a Cruiseling Neil, I thought you were an upmarket cruiser, lol.

No mate, not upmarket at all - still a Penrith boy 😁 Looking forward to trying another cruise-line for the itinerary! 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 7:15 AM, Ozwoody said:

Funny, you know I kept seeing the meetings for Bill & Ted on cruises, and thought I wonder who they are, then someone enlightened me.

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Dr Bob and Bill W is it not, AA. Too many temptations.

When we first cruised I kept seeing signs & listings for events advertised as ‘Friends of Bill’ & had no idea what it was - just thought that that bloke Bill must have been someone important, with lots of friends  😁

Someone let me know what it was all about

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, mr walker said:

When we first cruised I kept seeing signs & listings for events advertised as ‘Friends of Bill’ & had no idea what it was - just thought that that bloke Bill must have been someone important, with lots of friends  😁

Someone let me know what it was all about

20 yrs ago,  Being curious I went along, think it was on Star Princess. Perhaps I should have stayed for the sessions Neil. It might have helped my health and wallet, lol.🍷🍺💵💰

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, mr walker said:

No mate, not upmarket at all - still a Penrith boy 😁 Looking forward to trying another cruise-line for the itinerary! 

But do they have Crownies for thee or just VB for the Bogans, lol.

th.jpg.9ae487dd30d9cdd8d10da80783e8f596.jpg1195650427_OIP(1).jpg.526c73a793478cb78124bb5639215879.jpg

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, NSWP said:

But do they have Crownies for thee or just VB for the Bogans, lol.

th.jpg.9ae487dd30d9cdd8d10da80783e8f596.jpg1195650427_OIP(1).jpg.526c73a793478cb78124bb5639215879.jpg

I'm hoping for the crownies to be honest mate, but I have been known to have any beer they have when I need to wet my thoat 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, discoseabear said:

I know that Pepsi Max is no sugar but do the rest of the soft drinks package range on board have no added sugar versions?🥤

Red bull no sugar

Tonic water 

Sparkling water 

Still water.