Price of soft drinks and mock tails on P & O

suey

14 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Getting back toĀ suey's question does anyone know what a softdrink costs on P&O cruises?

I also like to know what fruit juice costs, ie: OJ.

Ā 

I'm amazed everyone knows the cost of wines etc, no one seems to know what non-alcoholic drinks cost.

Surely people don't drink booze all day.šŸ¤£

Will find out if bill is having a meeting .

Screenshot_20221031-054404_Drive.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hogbay said:

Will find out if bill is having a meeting .

Screenshot_20221031-054404_Drive.jpg

Thanks Hogbay, finally someone with the right sort of info.

Really appreciate you uploading all that.

Answers a lot of questions about what on P&O ships.

Regards

John

Edited by Ozwoody
  • Thanks 1

Funny, you know I kept seeing the meetings for Bill & Ted on cruises, and thought I wonder who they are, then someone enlightened me.

Recently with everyone knowing the cost of booze but not soft drink, I'm beginning to see why they might be necessary.šŸ¤£

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Funny, you know I kept seeing the meetings for Bill & Ted on cruises, and thought I wonder who they are, then someone enlightened me.

Recently with everyone knowing the cost of booze but not soft drink, I'm beginning to see why they might be necessary.šŸ¤£

Beware of what meet ups you attend , pineapples ,you will get enlightened , ben and Jerry , shirt lifters and Bill W 12 steps .

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

Waterfront restaurant wine list .Ā 

Your a better person than I gungadin, I can't get any menus on the P&O app or on the net login.

There is only one P&O app isn't there?

Some times on the app, it just says who threw the pineapple into the pool?????

22 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

Moctails $5.25 ? Passion fruit , strawberrie and Lachie . Cant find list yet . Phito of cocktail list .20221031_101624.thumb.jpg.e775bc79f4d284174247503dc4f08edd.jpg

Thanks Hogbay, now think I have a reasonably clear picture of the drinks side of P&O cruising.

John

Ā 

58 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Your a better person than I gungadin, I can't get any menus on the P&O app or on the net login.

There is only one P&O app isn't there?

Some times on the app, it just says who threw the pineapple into the pool?????

P&O app . Off ship and can still open it . From what i have seen everything is the same on Dora and Encounter even menĆŗ s .

2 hours ago, Hogbay said:

P&O app . Off ship and can still open it . From what i have seen everything is the same on Dora and Encounter even menĆŗ s .

When I try to access the dinning areas I keep getting "Who Put The Pineapple In The Pool" screen.

It's very frustrating, maybe the app does not like Samsung phones????šŸ¤¬

Ā 

5 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Can get a box of pure blonde for $46 from dan too ....

OT for a moment. On the ferry from Spain to Morocco duty free cartons of Chesterfields were 27 Euros. Not much more than a packet here.

IMG_20220923_132812428_HDR[1].jpg

Well, I'm now going to have to take an interest in prices on P&O šŸ™‚Ā . After cruising mostly on RC, and also Carnival & Princess, out of frustration of not cruising since Jan '19, I was searching for a cruise that did not involve OS flights, fitted our schedule, and went to some places we haven't been.

Ā 

So today I booked Pacific Adventure 15N Bounty Cruise for Oct 2023 with calls to Norfolk Is, Tonga (2 ports) & Fiji (2 ports) & the compulsory Noumea (swim at Lemon Bay & lunch at La Barca coming up). Also sail past of some islands of Mutiny on the Bounty fame & apparently a guest lecturer on the subject. So, visiting places I have an interest in, and some that we haven't seen before.

Ā 

Got a deal(?) with free upgrade to balcony from OV room & $49 pp deposit & have a cabin Deck 14 forward.

Ā 

I know nothing about the ship (apart from it was Golden Princess & so the shopping trolley class), but we are officially cruiselings - they have given us Cruiseling Codes šŸ™‚Ā 

Ā 

Advice most welcome.

Ā 

Cheers

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Moctails $5.25 ? Passion fruit , strawberrie and Lachie . Cant find list yet . Phito of cocktail list .20221031_101624.thumb.jpg.e775bc79f4d284174247503dc4f08edd.jpg

Thanks Hogboy. We are on Adventure soon and being a P&O newbie was interested in prices.Ā 
Hooe youā€™ve had a great cruise!!Ā 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

When I try to access the dinning areas I keep getting "Who Put The Pineapple In The Pool" screen.

It's very frustrating, maybe the app does not like Samsung phones????šŸ¤¬

Ā 

Have a sam 30 broken screen one.šŸ¤Æ20221031_192409.thumb.jpg.724ec0b13625ff9eb14321c354477fe5.jpg20221031_120658.thumb.jpg.5628830008b6f1207d072d22aa31c8ba.jpg

31 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

Have a sam 30 broken screen one.šŸ¤Æ

Ā 

I think I have figured it out, the phone is my wife's, as I hate mobile phones and refuse to have one.

Sadly I think it knows how I feel, and harasses me relentlessly.ā˜¹ļø

Can't blame it really, what you give out you get back.šŸ„“

But I will continue to see if we can get to a mutual reconciliation, and see if it will let me access the P&O app, at least for the cruise next Saturday.šŸ™šŸ˜

Ā 

Thank you for all the help, it has been really appreciated.

Ā 

Regards John

31 minutes ago, suey said:

Thank you allšŸ˜€šŸ‘

Your welcome Suey, we all benefit when someone asks questions, those of us that are looking for the answers, and the people who share get rewarded for the pleasure of sharing it.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Ozwoody said:

Ā 

I think I have figured it out, the phone is my wife's, as I hate mobile phones and refuse to have one.

Sadly I think it knows how I feel, and harasses me relentlessly.ā˜¹ļø

Can't blame it really, what you give out you get back.šŸ„“

But I will continue to see if we can get to a mutual reconciliation, and see if it will let me access the P&O app, at least for the cruise next Saturday.šŸ™šŸ˜

Ā 

Thank you for all the help, it has been really appreciated.

Ā 

Regards John

Before our P&O cruise at the end of August, I finally 'tamed' the VeriFly. When we got to the terminal, it seemed that the info I had painstakingly up-loaded wasn't used at all. Apparently the check-in staff do NOT have access to the VeriFly info. It is used to ensure that the ship has 95% of passengers fully vaccinated. At check-in they even took our photos again. everything was duplicated.

• Like 1